Storm by Glyn R. Brown. What a great remix!

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
soren_ladegaard
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Storm by Glyn R. Brown. What a great remix!

Post by soren_ladegaard »

I listened to Bowness Bit O'Bollocks the other day. That's where I heard Storm by Glyn R Brown. I've heard it previously on other shows but I have never been able to find it anywhere :(

I did a search on the iTunes Music Store. Thanks Chris! I've now purchased the song.

I've never really paid much attention to the original which I don't think is anything special. But this remix......I love it.

It's on 'repeat' on my iPod and I'm listening to it right now.

Great work :)
dan gillgrass
Built from Stella and KFC
Built from Stella and KFC

Post by dan gillgrass »

Uve just noticed... ;)

<fnordpojk> Dan_Gillg: Is WoW down, or what brings you here? ;)
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Storm by Glyn R. Brown. What a great remix!

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

soren_ladegaard wrote:I've heard it previously on other shows but I have never been able to find it anywhere :(

I did a search on the iTunes Music Store. Thanks Chris! I've now purchased the song.
It's track 13 on Remix64 vol 1 (but having found it on the iTunes store you probably know that by now :)). At any rate, it's well woth getting the entire album just for Storm and LMan & Wobblers take on Nemesis the Warlock.
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

Happy you like the track :)

jeeez to think that CD was made in 2001/2002!

It was a problamatic track that nearly never saw the light of day after the original source popped its clogs and then we had to work hard trying to bring out the beta versions into what it was. Was probably the most difficult track to work with.

Nice to know even now it still sounds good.