Robot voices...

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Tonka: ... yeah! that's one step closer to 1000 posts :lol:
Regards, Jess D. Skov-Nielsen (Razmo).
Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Tonka »

razmo wrote:Tonka: ... yeah! that's one step closer to 1000 posts :lol:
LOL! You read me like a book! (Oooops - there goes another one)... :lol:
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

Razmo, you're a celeb now. But remember your gods! :wink:
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

XO: 8) ... yes! I've seen that! ... let's see how long that last :lol:
It's a shame though, since that means I cannot ramble as much in here anymore... it would spoil the image 8)
Lagerfeldt
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Lagerfeldt »

Steve Dee wrote:most people seem to hate lagerfeldts track with the robot voice in it, me personally I loves it so I does....
Glad you like. Well, it's *supposed* to be annoying and pathetic, if people listen to the lyrics they'd get it :-)

Still annoying though 8)
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

razmo wrote:XO: 8) ... yes! I've seen that! ... let's see how long that last :lol:
It's a shame though, since that means I cannot ramble as much in here anymore... it would spoil the image 8)
Sure you can. Celebs act... funny... trust me! :lol:

As for gods - noone can tell a god anything - I hereby declare your actions holy! :wink:
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Lagerfeldt: I'm sure everyone knows it's supposed to be annoying! :lol: .. but you know; sometimes something has to be the "syndebuk" for a bit of fun (what's that called in english?) ... and you just painted on big "HIT ME!" on your back with that one obviously :lol:
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

XO: :worship: .... erm... or was that your job now that you picture me a "god" :confusion: .... ahh... I think too much, and I don't have time for that... R1D1 is beeping me in the ear... :argh:
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

Robot voices... they can suit the remix, depending on the overall effect you are going for. Wouldn't use one as the only voice/effect in a remix though.
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

razmo wrote:XO: :worship: .... erm... or was that your job now that you picture me a "god" :confusion: .... ahh... I think too much, and I don't have time for that... R1D1 is beeping me in the ear... :argh:
syndebuk = scape goat, I think

I didn't picture you a god, just a human with superhuman moral authority, bestowed upon you by yours truly :wink: :lol:
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Robot voices... they can suit the remix, depending on the overall effect you are going for. Wouldn't use one as the only voice/effect in a remix though.
I Would :lol: ... don't know why, but have always loved robot voices... especially Kraftwerk'ish ones ... they must be deep, not highpitched unless that is what one is looking for.

Xo: argh! ... and now I'm just a fallen angel then? :lol: well... suits me well as I like to have both feet on the ground :wink:
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

T-R-A-N-C-E FORMERS .. Music In Disguise .... :lol:

Out of curiosity razmo, your avvy is kefrens, are you / were you, in kefrens ?
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Matrix: Yes... I founded kefrens with a friend back then in the late 80's :) ... my handle has been "Razmo" since the C64 days, and was in Kefrens too... I was most active in the beginning of Kefrens "career", so maybe that's why you do not remember the handle perhaps.

And you ask if I AM in Kefrens... well... some say Kefrens is no more... but the spirit of Kefrens still are within me... and I found the name, and the sign (Ankh) too back then, so if anyone has the "right" to be Kefrens.. I believe it's me and my friend (who is my sisters husband now by the way).

I've been thinking about taking the name "Kefrens" up again, in my musical endeavors...
Last edited by Razmo on 20/07/2007 - 1:16, edited 1 time in total.
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Been a long time since I saw those demo's - Desert Dream being my fave of course. will have to dig out the demos and play em again.
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Matrix: Yeah... Laxity sure was one hell of a coder :) ... I remember him best for his venture into the bushes when we drank our brains out in our early days :shock: ... that was THE time! ... Kefrens started out as a group of friends all living in the same town:

Razmo
Mellica
Metallion
Pharao
SLL

will never forget that period of my life... the best... miss it...