I'm going nutz!!!

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

I'm going nutz!!!

Post by Analog-X64 »

I'm going nutz (in Calgary)!!! How is everyone else?? :shock:
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Scyphe
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: I'm going nutz!!!

Post by Scyphe »

Analog-X wrote:I'm going nutz (in Calgary)!!! How is everyone else?? :shock:
I'm tired, surprised and happy. While looking for cassettes to use in my new car until I buy a cd/mp3-player for the car I found a tape with old amiga modules of mine. I haven't heard those in 10+ years. Perhaps I'll record some mp3-samples of some of them and make available. I have a plan to buy an Amiga 1200 (with a PCMCIA NIC) to transfer all my modules, source codes and demos to the PC and build a little nostalgia page.
"...Yes, I DID make modules and demos on the Amiga, but I was never in one of the big groups..."
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

I've had too little sleep the past two weeks, so I'm looking forward to a weekend with phones turned off and unplugged, alarm clocks turned off, all four of them and a locked door with another door inbetween to keep the noise of the bell ringing down. Zzzzzzzz.....................
Sidman 64
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Sidman 64 »

I went nutz years ago :lol: "joke"
I am just sat in my office / studio working on new tracks, some chilled beers, me, myself & I :lol:
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

Analog-X wrote:I'm going nutz (in Calgary)!!! How is everyone else?? :shock:

Well almost going nuts after having a Trojan/Virus piece of shit infecting my PC that i could not get rid of, even while using Norton, Adaware, Spybot, Microsoft Antispyware & Zone Alarm. :x Also i went on my bank site and a phishing page came up so i decided to restore my PC to its factory settings (2 years ago). So after burning god knows how many Gigs of files to DVD and trying to remember everything i might need to put back after the restore, i've spent the last few days getting everything back to normal. But everything is ok now thank goodness. :D
Scyphe
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Scyphe »

I went nutz just an hour ago when my newly purchased (used) car refused to start. It still doesn't run so I'll have to bring a mechanic over today... :x
"...Yes, I DID make modules and demos on the Amiga, but I was never in one of the big groups..."
Waz
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Waz »

Dumper wrote: Well almost going nuts after having a Trojan/Virus piece of shit infecting my PC that i could not get rid of, even while using Norton
Using Norton is enough to drive anyone nutz. You might be interested to have a read of this recent test:

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/shopper/labs/230 ... ducts.html

Say no more, really.
Warren Pilkington (Waz)
Zzap! 64, CF and HVSC Contributor
Flickr! - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/
Twitter: @zawtowers
--------------------------------------------
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

Waz wrote:
Dumper wrote: Well almost going nuts after having a Trojan/Virus piece of shit infecting my PC that i could not get rid of, even while using Norton
Using Norton is enough to drive anyone nutz. You might be interested to have a read of this recent test:

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/shopper/labs/230 ... ducts.html

Say no more, really.
That's a helpful link, thanks for that. I will have a look at the lesser known Anti-virus programs in the future as they seem to do a far better job.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

I gave up on Norton and McAfee long time ago all my friends and I use the NOD32 program... very light weight on resources and great at detecting stuff that was missed by Norton and McAfee.

PS: I'm still going nutz.... but not for too long as I will be flying home Sunday Night/Monday Morning.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Interesting that they never test the Avira AntiVir...
All is lost.
Moad'Dib
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Moad'Dib »

Analog-X wrote:I gave up on Norton and McAfee long time ago all my friends and I use the NOD32 program... very light weight on resources and great at detecting stuff that was missed by Norton and McAfee.

PS: I'm still going nutz.... but not for too long as I will be flying home Sunday Night/Monday Morning.
Hehe, funny!
I always had problems with NOD32! Now I've been using McAfee for a while and no any problems. 8)

By the way... I'm feeling going to mad cos this is the first day in my office, I was a long hollyday before... :(

My car also didn't want to start in the morning, so we came to work with my wife's car. :shock:

There's something in the air...