PeterW

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

PeterW

Post by xo »

I don't know who this guy is, but whoever he is, he seems to have consistently decent production and musical skills. Do we have another star of the scene? :cheers:

Terminal Storm and various others are also in great shape.
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: PeterW

Post by Ziphoid »

Peter W is a nice guy and a great remixer. :) He lives quite nearby me (about 15 kms) so I'll make sure he joins me on a show on SLAY Radio sometime in the near future.
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Give him a slap on his shoulder from me. He does a really good job in remixing! :D
All is lost.
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

I see, well greet him from me personally as well. :)
agent4125
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by agent4125 »

Yeah, I'm digging his Paradroid remix. It takes some skill to do 7 minutes from a game that IIRC had no music! =)
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

Just wanted to promote the fact that Peter W will join me as a guest in On Air with Ziphoid on Thursday, September 4th, so if you want to hear a bit more about the man behind the great remixes (and a strong contender for Remixer of the Year) - do have a listen.
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

/me points out to ziphoid that september 4th is about 3 weeks ago :wink:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride'
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

FFRenzy wrote:/me points out to ziphoid that september 4th is about 3 weeks ago :wink:
Wow, I sure hope the show was good. Well, this only shows that I'm doing my shows with a TRUE retro feeling since I even make them in the past. ;)

Yeah, yeah, October 4th it is, then... ;)

...and as a sidenote, I tried to buy a traveller card today which would be effective from yesterday instead of tomorrow so I'm truly living in the past... :duh: