Astroflyer

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Astroflyer

Post by C64GLeN »

Just saw this over a weeblstuff, it's a fun game, but it's the music that caught my attention

http://www.gamereclaim.com/2008/01/14/astroflyer/
Lagerfeldt
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: Astroflyer

Post by Lagerfeldt »

Don't recognize it?
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

Shame on you :)

It's BeeZerk's "Let's Fly (Skyhigh)" from RKO. I dropped Beezerk a message to see if he'd given permission for them to use it. He wasn't aware that they where using it, but is cool with it. It also uses BeeZerks "Starforce" on the 3rd and 4th Level.
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Ok, but I hope those guys got a notice. It would have been polite to ask, even if it's free-to-download-music. Even if he approves afterwards.
All is lost.
Lagerfeldt
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Lagerfeldt »

C64GLeN wrote:Shame on you :)

It's BeeZerk's "Let's Fly (Skyhigh)" from RKO. I dropped Beezerk a message to see if he'd given permission for them to use it. He wasn't aware that they where using it, but is cool with it. It also uses BeeZerks "Starforce" on the 3rd and 4th Level.
Ah, too late to say it did ring a bell now I suppose :)
GameReclaim

Post by GameReclaim »

Oh man, I thank you so much! I made Astroflyer, and I got the music from an old CD. The files were like "1.mp3" with no description whatsoever. I thought about not using it being unable to contact the author but I liked it so much that I just had to. :) I'm allready working on a new game and would like to display clickable song names when a song starts this time. Is remix64.com a good place to look for this kind of music?

Anyway. I'll soon update my page with the information you provided.

-GameReclaim
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

GameReclaim wrote:Oh man, I thank you so much! I made Astroflyer, and I got the music from an old CD. The files were like "1.mp3" with no description whatsoever. I thought about not using it being unable to contact the author but I liked it so much that I just had to. :) I'm allready working on a new game and would like to display clickable song names when a song starts this time. Is remix64.com a good place to look for this kind of music?

Anyway. I'll soon update my page with the information you provided.

-GameReclaim
Ah, good man. It's good to hear that.