Need some help! (Not about Commodore)

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Moad'Dib
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Need some help! (Not about Commodore)

Post by Moad'Dib »

Would anybody tell me, what kind of language is this please? :

Toried faraetu ki nurul aehu saggi ki vose eo noda punose wogo auoxe lena. Sheteafesigre senye las naghool ges sha aughe pso eesse dese soosea.

:help:
HeadingtonBard
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Re: Need some help! (Not about Commodore)

Post by HeadingtonBard »

Moad'Dib wrote:Would anybody tell me, what kind of language is this please? :

Toried faraetu ki nurul aehu saggi ki vose eo noda punose wogo auoxe lena. Sheteafesigre senye las naghool ges sha aughe pso eesse dese soosea.

I tried to convert some of the language through Google Translate ... nothing !

However, it looks like its some sort of Anagram Language - " PARALINGUA " ? [ http://mv.lycaeum.org/anagrams/PARALING ... =Hessabbus ] this site will allow you to translate words. Do we need an - " Enigma " machine to crack it !?! :)

Translation ( Weird ) : " True of radiate - Nuke hair ulu - Is OK give gas - On a pseudo one - Woe! Ox analogue - Safe, serene eyesight - She's a loony angel - Has huge sage - So ape so see so see huge ass-head "

There could be many variations of these words, a nice cryptic challenge for all I guess ! :)
... Loving and Supporting the Commodore 64 Since 1983 ...

[ http://www.arisfamily.co.uk/alex ]
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Moad'Dib wrote:Would anybody tell me, what kind of language is this please? :
http://mv.lycaeum.org/anagrams/PARATRANSLATE.html
Seems to be a good joke. It's a generic "language" by switching letters, maybe syllables around with no real content.

Try http://mv.lycaeum.org/anagrams/PARALING ... ly%20FUBAR for example. Or any other text after "?article=".

See? Use ANY other word and this makes up another article WITH THOSE WORDS IN IT!

Nicely done. Took some minutes to find out that this makes up random articles in paralingua with some random pictures and even links in it. :hysterical:
All is lost.
Moad'Dib
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Moad'Dib »

Ok guys, thanks for your kind help. I appreciate it so much.

So we still don't know the language. Ok, then can anybody tell me if you know, who is "LOOTENATE" or "LOOTHENATE"?
Has anybody heard this name before? Because I believe this is a person's name and this person isn't a human being.

I've already checked it on Google so I curious if there is someone who know this name from another source then Google.
I met with this being in one of my dreams some years ago. I did know his name in the dream, but in the real world I don't know who is he.
Komet64
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Komet64 »

Moad'Dib wrote:Ok guys, thanks for your kind help. I appreciate it so much.

So we still don't know the language. Ok, then can anybody tell me if you know, who is "LOOTENATE" or "LOOTHENATE"?
Has anybody heard this name before? Because I believe this is a person's name and this person isn't a human being.

I've already checked it on Google so I curious if there is someone who know this name from another source then Google.
I met with this being in one of my dreams some years ago. I did know his name in the dream, but in the real world I don't know who is he.
Your forum title/status kind of makes sense now.
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

Komet64 wrote:Your forum title/status kind of makes sense now.
Komet64: Just wait till you get 100 posts ;)

Moad'Dib: I would probably not worry too much about it... the world of dreams can't be trusted. It's often stuff we saw somewhere on TV mashed up with real life things.

If you're serious about it though, check out the author Philip K. Dick and his VALIS trilogy - he claimed to have similar visions.
analoq
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by analoq »

Moad'Dib wrote:Ok, then can anybody tell me if you know, who is "LOOTENATE" or "LOOTHENATE"?
:fear:
Maybe it was their rank... Lieutenant
Steve B
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Steve B »

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:FI ... clnk&gl=uk

scroll down and the whole 'phrase' is there
I C 64 People

Computers can never replace human stupidity
Moad'Dib
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Moad'Dib »

I love you too my friend. It's ok, but now you owe an explanation for me. Don't tell me you've just come here to say to me a "you are an asshole"! Have you? :roll:
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

what is this i don't even
Komet64
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Komet64 »

Moad'Dib wrote:
I love you too my friend. It's ok, but now you owe an explanation for me. Don't tell me you've just come here to say to me a "you are an asshole"! Have you? :roll:
Terribly sorry if it came out that way. Of course I'm not calling you an asshole or any such thing. It's just that... well, it was such an obvious joke to make (though admittedly bad). The reason for this being that dreams taken this seriously is the kind of stuff that some people might consider a little... loony. Sorry.
Moad'Dib
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Moad'Dib »

Ok, dude no problem, and that is true, this thing would seems a little bit strange if I don't tell some more details about it. But I won't. :wink:

Now, if there isn't anybody here who has ever heard the name Lootenate or Loothenate then the topic has ended at this point. Thanks for your kind help.
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

Well I think I've seen it as variant of "Lieutenant" before, just like analoq pointed out.
Moad'Dib
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Moad'Dib »

100% sure it isn't "Lieutenant" as dear Analoq mentioned above sorry I didn't respond her comment. But excellent guess indeed.
Vosla

Post by Vosla »

OK, seems I'm on "ignore" or something.
Or did I missed that I won the title of forum arse of the year?
Well, I'm so excited. Thank you. :|
All is lost.