Need some help! (Not about Commodore)

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Moad'Dib
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Re: Need some help! (Not about Commodore)

Post by Moad'Dib »

Vosla wrote:OK, seems I'm on "ignore" or something.
Or did I missed that I won the title of forum arse of the year?
Well, I'm so excited. Thank you. :|
NO NO NO!!!! You're one of the persons I mostly fond of here my friend! :worship:
I read your words here just like a friend speak to me, so maybe sometimes I simply forget to be polite and answer to it. :cheers:

So! I saw this site of course after I made some search for the name of Lootenate. I saw this site and I did drew conclusion just like you did.
But indeed this is a strange matches. The word what I searched is on this site.... :roll:
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

I think my post was a bit overly sour... sorry for that! :oops:

As for the word you searched for... the proper word in this case is coincidence. You have a certain chance that ANY made-up word will randomly show up on the internet.

Example: My nick is an artificial creation ('Vodka' became 'Vosla' by juggling some letters around). A nonsense word but it's also a name for real and also shows up in some slavic languages (I don't know a proper translation).

In your case, your word is accidentally identical to the word on that page or the source of the word originates from that page in the first place as it is hardcoded in the script when searching for 'Hessabbus'. Otherwise the site pumps out para-pseudo-language nonsense after a nice algorithm which I tried to explain in my first post.

If the word could be reconstructed back into a real word, I would also guess something along the line of 'Lieutenant' - though then it wouldn't be a proper anagram.

Wow, this post sounds pretty haughty. Wasn't meant that way. ;-)
All is lost.
analoq
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by analoq »

Are Lootenate/Loothenate supposed to be approximate spellings or are you sure one of those are the actual name? There could be many phonetically conterminous spellings of those names.
Moad'Dib
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Moad'Dib »

analoq wrote:Are Lootenate/Loothenate supposed to be approximate spellings or are you sure one of those are the actual name? There could be many phonetically conterminous spellings of those names.
You are absolutely right dear Analoq! :nod:

Since I'm Hungarian in my dream the name was: Lutenát
So maybe it has a Latin form too. If it has a Latin form then I thought it has an English form also. So I tried with Lootenate or Loothenate. I just hoped that maybe someone has heard this name before.
Was a really strange but realistic dream by the way...