Ziphoid is new Remix64 admin

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Re: Ziphoid is new Remix64 admin

Post by Analog-X64 »

(name removed) wrote: And what means "working in the background"? Where can I see this result beside own projects?
Many times, there was a crisis with Spammers, making a mess of the forum and John was up late and I managed to get a hold of him, and he took care of it for me.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Gratz john, we can all rest assured this place is in very good hands.
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

Ziphoid will do a sterling job.......banning nuisance users like (name removed) would be a good idea!
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

LMan's done a spectacular job at the helm of R64, and I know he'll continue to do a great job from the shadows.

I'd also like to wish Ziphoid - even though I know he doesn't need luck ;) - good luck in ALL his future scene-ventures!
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

but I rather think that we want peace.
If you think that (name removed) then stop acting like a jerk
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

Subzero wrote:
but I rather think that we want peace.
If you think that (name removed) then stop acting like a jerk

Is that a flying pig i see? :wink:
Jim Power
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Jim Power »

Thanks for the great job with R64, Markus - hey, I'm pretty sure you are just trying to find some more spare time for the production of Remix64 Vol. 4, don't you? :wink: It's good to hear John will be at the helm of things here in the future though, he is most definitely the right man for this... I wonder how anyone could possibly doubt that after all the stuff he pulled off / helped pulling off in the past, e.g. the creation of SceneSat Radio, BIT Stockholm, or the AmigaRemix rebuild.
becker

Post by becker »

Jim Power wrote:[...]I wonder how anyone could possibly doubt that after all the stuff he pulled off / helped pulling off in the past, [...]
This can be done easily:

Code: Select all

10 invent your own world
20 refuse to listen and/or understand and/or do basic research
30 ???
40 GOTO 10
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / -- . -- -... . .-. ... .... .. .--. / .- .--. .--. .-.. .. -.-. .- -. -
Romeo Knight
Supreme Strumming Daddy
Supreme Strumming Daddy

Post by Romeo Knight »

:worship: Thank you, Markus! You made this place one of the best experiences in the internet community world. Good to hear you'll still be around.

Ziphoid: I'm pretty sure you're the right man to keep all the spirit alive here. Congrats and thumbs up fo the future!
octave-sounds
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by octave-sounds »

@Lman : thanks for the great work you have done over the years top man :worship:
@ziphoid : hope everything goes well in your new position being at the elm of the mighty c64 community :cheers:

octave
MadMax

Post by MadMax »

Congratulations to you Zippy!

A big thank you to LMan and all the staff and voluteers who give us a place to enjoy our own slice of heaven!

Cheers, MM

p.s. Anyone know how much rented shoutcast servers are going for these days? :hysterical:
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

octave-sounds wrote:@ziphoid : hope everything goes well in your new position being at the elm of the mighty c64 community
Well, he is branching out ;-)
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

(name removed) wrote:
Jim Power wrote:...after all the stuff he pulled off / helped pulling off in the past, e.g. the creation of SceneSat Radio, BIT Stockholm, or the AmigaRemix rebuild.
At least some useful names, although SceneSat is not 100% nonprofit since it also plays comercial music and has his own, dogged community.

BIT Stockholm? I never was there...can't say anything about.

AmigaRemix? Okay...accepted!

You sound so jealous it's embarrassing. :roll:
cpt_chaos
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by cpt_chaos »

Dumper wrote:
(name removed) wrote:
Jim Power wrote:...after all the stuff he pulled off / helped pulling off in the past, e.g. the creation of SceneSat Radio, BIT Stockholm, or the AmigaRemix rebuild.
At least some useful names, although SceneSat is not 100% nonprofit since it also plays comercial music and has his own, dogged community.

BIT Stockholm? I never was there...can't say anything about.

AmigaRemix? Okay...accepted!

You sound so jealous it's embarrassing. :roll:
I thought it was just me who heard that...
..congraz ZiphMaster!!!
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

(name removed) wrote:
Dumper wrote: You sound so jealous it's embarrassing. :roll:
Easy to misinterpret some simple questions as jealousy (another false statement) if you have no clear answers. :roll:
You had three clear answers ("SceneSat", "BIT Live Stockholm", "Amiga Remix"). It's your subsequent responses that betrayed your real motives. One of them made no sense unless you redefine the English language (something is non-profit if it doesn't make a profit, or is that too hard to understand?) and one of them had the egotism of a two year old (achievements count even if you're not there to see them). You got answers you didn't like, so you tried to pretend they didn't count, or minimise them: not the actions of someone after just information.

*sigh* You think you're smart with your "just questions", but everyone can see you're just trying to smear John. Your arrogance in thinking that everyone apart from you is stupid shines through with every character you type. In fact, with just about every single post you've ever done in this entire board, your ulterior motives, jealousy, paranoia and neediness are plain to see. You're a walking cliche who poisons every discussion with vacuous self-publicising comments, comments whose only aim is to try and smear a person or idea you don't like, or misrepresenting your opinions and prejudices as actual facts, when the actual facts lie sadly neglected, unchecked or killed with a barrage of false assumptions.

Or maybe your real aim here was to ruin Ziphoid's welcome thread? Well, all I see here is people welcoming Ziphoid and defending his reputation from smears and innuendo. I'd say that's a pretty good welcome.

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?