SID Music needed for new C64 game!

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
POLYGAMe
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

SID Music needed for new C64 game!

Post by POLYGAMe »

Well, kinda...

Hi guys, my name's Karl and I'm producing an new C64 inspired game for the iPhone. The graphics are totally authentic (with the addition of stuff like scaling and rotation) and I'm looking for a soundtrack to match!

As I'm an indie dev, I can't offer a fee upfront but I'm willing to hand over a decent percentage of net worldwide profits as well as plug your tunes/band in-game. The percentage would be depending on rights, whether they are new/original tracks etc. Obviously, I'd LOVE to have some brand new C64 tunes for the game! I don't want to say too much about it here but flick me an email if you're interested: karl@polygame.co.nz

My first game Max Vector: Resolution is about to hit the app store. It too is an 8 Bit style game but more generic, this next project is C64 specific! Anyway, check out the trailer here:

Why would I need more than 8 Bits? I could easily beat someone to death with a C64.
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Re: SID Music needed for new C64 game!

Post by ifadeo »

if u want, i can support u with some tracks.....;-)

http://www.myspace.com/rauschmaschine

cheers,
micha
POLYGAMe
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by POLYGAMe »

Awesome music! Do you have anything that's SID only? I'm going for realism with this one ;)
Why would I need more than 8 Bits? I could easily beat someone to death with a C64.
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

thank u mate, and for sure, i had a few sidtracks...send me your email addy and i'll send u some tracks....;-)