Would anybody wallmount their new consoles?

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Commie_User
Forum God
Forum God

Would anybody wallmount their new consoles?

Post by Commie_User »

I've finally got around to newer retro consoles I picked up for five Pounds a piece, so I stuck them on the wall. Games at 50p each, some interesting synthy SFX to sample here and there make me well chuffed.

Anyone have their favourite Gamecube and PSX games? And why are they so good?

I think I need some silver tape though. I can't screw the top on up there.
I think I need some silver tape though. I can't screw the top on up there.
Even the Retro Magic must become 3D someday.JPG (72.66 KiB) Viewed 7164 times

They look rather good. The Sony's casing was screwed to the wall and re-assembled there while the Nintendo is hung like a picture by its screwholes.

I had my Master System there but it became faulty: http://www.remix64.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8315#p89514
I had my Master System there but it became faulty: http://www.remix64.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8315#p89514
Well there's little else to do!.JPG (57.76 KiB) Viewed 7164 times

It really saves on space to crush them all on there. And with its emulators, I could have even more fun: http://www.zophar.net/consoles/psx.html
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Would anybody wallmount their new consoles?

Post by Chris Abbott »

I always loved Spyro, and Paper Mario Thousand Year Door on the Gamecube is one of my most favouritest games ever. Paper Mario on the N64 isn't too shabby either...
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Fun times on the original PS1.

I rented the unit when for 3 days during the holidays with Final Fantasy whichever version at that time and spent the next 3 days playing that game none stop :)
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Commie_User
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Commie_User »

Thanks for the tips. I'm keeping an eye on Ebay, though I do have classics enough already, like Grand Theft Auto, Gran Turismo, Tekken 3, Worms, Burnouts 1 and 2, Batman Begins and many others.

And as soon as the PS1 was up, I've got a PS2 now, all from the same charity shop. I haven't been into games for years so it's nice to catch up at dirt cheap prices. And I've even got an original box copy of Bleem lying around.

With gear like this and the PCs I've had, it's like finding the Starship Enterprise in a scrapyard.

And my bedtime player tonight is SIMPSONS' DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, aka. WRESTLING. As Marge, I really beat the life out of Homer with the frying pan. Though I did also have Bart give Krusty a decisive kicking, despite being walloped by his mallet.
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

I still have a Gamecube and PS1 though they are not set up any more. My top games for the Gamecube are Metroid Prime, Resident Evil 4 and Zelda the Twilight Princess. For PS1 Final Fantasy VII and Tomb Raider.