New Release - Tai-Pan...

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
poke16384
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

New Release - Tai-Pan...

Post by poke16384 »

So.. Just a quick shout. Tai-Pan (an ear movie) has just cleared JLT's 'Quality Control' department and is ready for human consumption...

A few people have requested this one, (over the 8 years I've been submitting remixes & covers).. (8 years OMG!)

As usual, all comments and feedback are welcome...
It's all about the notes, where you put 'em, what you do with 'em and how long they last
LaLa
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: New Release - Tai-Pan...

Post by LaLa »

You just ruined whatever plans I had for this evening, because instead I just keep listening to this remix over and over again. :D :worship:

I'm especially fond of the second part of it that focuses on subtune #2. I'll be honest, on first listen the arrangement sounded a bit strange to me, but I quickly warmed up to it. By the 100th listen I became quite fond of it. :hysterical:

But seriously, the oriental instrumentation really makes this tune shine, and the entire remix tells a nice story, which I quite like. Thanks for sharing it with us!
|......|......
|_/\_|_/\_
./~~\/~~\