Change the System from Voting ?

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

he's got a copy of armageddon man in his pocket too :shock:
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Infamous wrote:he's got a copy of armageddon man in his pocket too :shock:
:shock: EEK!!!
All is lost.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Infamous wrote:he's got a copy of armageddon man in his pocket too :shock:
No, he' s just pleased to see you.
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
daXX
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by daXX »

If the top secret downvoter ass read this:

Do another downvote on my songs without any notice , messege or criticism and i will create 100 accounts with my friends and start downvoting here... if u think it must be childish now, then you will earn it my friend... the fun is over now.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

DaxxTRS wrote:If the top secret downvoter ass read this:

Do another downvote on my songs without any notice , messege or criticism and i will create 100 accounts with my friends and start downvoting here... if u think it must be childish now, then you will earn it my friend... the fun is over now.
You should reconsider that threat, because if there's any hint that it's happened, serious measures will be taken to counter it. There has been no organised downvoting against you.

Chris
jgb
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by jgb »

DaxxTRS wrote: Do another downvote on my songs without any notice , messege or criticism and i will create 100 accounts with my friends and start downvoting here... if u think it must be childish now, then you will earn it my friend... the fun is over now.
Chill out man! Sometimes you listen to a song, do not like it but do not bother to tell why. Accept it and go on with lift. Everyone has got the right to an opinion, even if you do not like it.

To me, the "threat" above is really childish.
daXX
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by daXX »

Chill out man! Sometimes you listen to a song, do not like it but do not bother to tell why. Accept it and go on with lift. Everyone has got the right to an opinion, even if you do not like it.

For you... Not for me... chilidsh are only downvoters and envy persons...
When i listen to a song and this song is bad then i told it to the Arranger. I'm not a coward like some other people here.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

DaxxTRS wrote:

For you... Not for me... chilidsh are only downvoters and envy persons...
When i listen to a song and this song is bad then i told it to the Arranger. I'm not a coward like some other people here.
I don't know what planet you're on, but people threatening to ruin the fun of others because they can't have their own way is the behaviour of a child. They don't call it "throwing your toys out of the pram" for nothing. The moderators of this board and voting system will not tolerate threats against its integrity.

Chris
Monty
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Monty »

don't forget, that your gods-remix has been upvoted anonymously as well with two votes (one red and one orange)... :wink:
daXX
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by daXX »

Which criticism do you require in the best voting? No criticism...
You can all talk what you want... The Votesystem here is bad.
daXX
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by daXX »

I don't know what planet you're on, but people threatening to ruin the fun of others because they can't have their own way is the behaviour of a child. They don't call it "throwing your toys out of the pram" for nothing. The moderators of this board and voting system will not tolerate threats against its integrity.

Chris
Oh.. No problem.. Then please delete all my songs directly and my account now... This site should not earns qualitative... All what you can is laugh over other persons with friendly ambitions and make a fun about thair questions!

Please delete it now... I forbid at now the publishing of me remixes on amigaremix. com!

Cheers and have fun with your ugly community...

Edit: And don't forget the 10 other Remixes in Query. Delete them all now...
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

:confusion:
Monty
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Monty »

i think before you decide to publish music you should have to make sure you can deal with the factor "taste".

music can be rated technically and musically to a certain degree, but in the end it's a matter of taste if you like it or not.

so you should try to see those uncommented lower votes like votes coming from people who simply weren't catched by your tune. and that's a pretty normal thing which happens to every remix, like markus said in the beginning of this thread.
DaxxTRS wrote:... All what you can is laugh over other persons with friendly ambitions and make a fun about thair questions!...
yeah, that's our chris. he has never done something precious to this community...lol :roll:

relax, dude... :D
Vosla

Post by Vosla »

Huh? Did somebody hack the account of DaxxTRS?
Doesn't sound like him? :shock:

Is somebody able to contact him with other means to ensure that we are talkin about the same person here?

Hey, DaxxTRS! Was ist eigentlich wirklich das Problem? Die Diskussion mit dem 'Runterziehen' hatten wir hier schon öfter. Ich bin auch schon halbe Ewigkeiten hier und kann Deine Vorwürfe nicht bestätigen. Es gibt den einen oder anderen Deppen, der gerne andere mies bewertet. Allerdings relativiert sich so ein Querschläger mit der Anzahl der Bewertungen schnell wieder.
Wir sind kein Haufen von Arschlöchern. Ansonsten wären wohl eine Menge Anfänger nicht hier geblieben, die im Laufe der letzten Jahre zu uns stießen.
Also komm bitte wieder auf den Teppich. Wäre sonst schade drum. :?
All is lost.
Dr.Future
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Dr.Future »

Well spoken, Vosla.
Dr.Future - and music will never be the same!