Retro Megamix Vol. 2 - The release dates

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

I'm glad things turned around and were going in the right direction.

fanp._huelsbeck: Wait till your 36 ;)
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Lexx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Lexx »

Analog-X wrote:I'm glad things turned around and were going in the right direction.

fanp._huelsbeck: Wait till your 36 ;)
Oh my....don't scarry me. :o U know...i got started to count all my crinkles. :oops:
Lexx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Lexx »

So i guess the most will wait until 14 August because there are just 10 % germans here who use english. And ur board doesn't offer any english. Be patience....ur download value will increase after the 14.8.
Jax
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Jax »

fanp._huelsbeck wrote:So i guess the most will wait until 14 August because there are just 10 % germans here who use english. And ur board doesn't offer any english. Be patience....ur download value will increase after the 14.8.
Mmm... I registered, but all I get (from any link on the site) is the rules (I'm guessing - I saw something about accounts lapsing after 30 days with no post or something...)

But nothing else - I don't understand 99% of the page, being primarily English-speaking (being actually English, too!)

Bah - was looking forward to this, too.

Jax :(
LDA #$0F
STA $D418
Lexx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Lexx »

And that's the problem. (name removed) could make the forum bilingually. Especialy the thread which offers the download of his tracks soon. No need for 2 forums as it is too much work.

That is why i took english for the most parts/features on my forum. Only the agreement is the last important part that should have been in english probably. Maybe i can switch that aswell.

Refering to the german threads...well all i can do is to offer a permission of using english & the specifications of each tread in both languages. The rest might be the will & interest by the people. I don't force them. :)

Back to topic...in (name removed) sake i would open two threads which the english one should be linked there. I once registered on his board as i was curious about the relationship between N-trax & Radio (name removed) which is no more for good. I browsed through the threads but i didn't found anything in need. Therefore no posts by me. After just a few dayz i got an automatic warning message through the mail that i need to introduce me on a certain thread which belongs to that matter. Perhaps u get deleted after a certain periode if u don't. I don't realy know if that has been happenh or not. Every forum system has it's pro & conts but the most user friendly one seems to be phpbb.
Last edited by Lexx on 09/08/2006 - 0:05, edited 1 time in total.
Lexx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Lexx »

I'm installing an english language pack at our forum at the moment. That means that every user will be able at least to use the most important functions.Smile
That is all fine. At least a welcomed change is in progress & that social behavour of urs should have been happen from the beginning. A conversation with no mess. :D
Lexx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Lexx »

...Only the agreement is the last important part that should have been in english probably. Maybe i can switch that aswell.
Ok good news i found a fast workarround right now...i just replaced it's content from folder lang_english with the inside in lang_german. Perhaps the best hacking methode for the lazy people like me. :lol::oops: So everything like the registration, faq, search-page, etc... is in in english now completely. As there have been german visitors sofar the english topics are very rare the moment but english bhuddies may open topics in english aswell. No problem nor the others of course.

As i said..u can't force people. If they come without any pressure & have fun aswell then it's the best satisfaction an admin can expierence. Without any doubt :!:

I hope not only Radio (name removed) has recognized it's importance to appear international as alot german retro webpages lack of visitors. That problem is a common one since circa 4 years.
Lexx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Lexx »

We've moved some threads internal because most of this reproaches was proven as wrong and we don't want bad propaganda with this kind on our forum.
Don't know what u are talking about but if it's refering to spambots then u need to plant the one or other security hack. I'm not familiar with ur forum-system & the version i have choosen doesn't overstrain users too much. That's the reason why i prefer a forum with less extras.

Also my forum suffered a respective amount of spamming lately. God thanks that everything got solved a few months ago. Christian aka Certain from Tukult.de is a very smart person who helped me with a special hack. - danke Christian. :D
And for those don't want to join may also wait until the 14.8.Wink
Patience is the important key to gain success. ;)