New video by Reyn : Green Beret !

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Re: New video by Reyn : Green Beret !

Post by Chris Abbott »

Yep, my gob was truly smacked.
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Reyn wrote:Thanks people for the nice words!!!

Trace wrote: btw: How does it works that he uses to loop parts he plays and so on...

I use a device called "Echoplex" from Gibson. Which is basically a looper but with lots of posibilities. Though in this case the way I use it is pretty straightforward. But it can for instance also listen to MIDI timecode which can be fun to have it in sync with a sequencer, which I did with 2 songs at the concert in Londen last June. It's fun to play with for sure..
We can for sure see that you have ALOT of fun doing your tracks, You're a true artist :D
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Reyn wrote:
Squirrley wrote:Please make this available as an mp3 download :)
Maybe time for a 'movie' section on RKO?! :P

And thanks for the nice words!...
Reyn, I expect to see a 192kbps+ MP3 of this submitted once the RKO floodgates are re-opened. :)
Reyn
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Reyn »

Jan Lund Thomsen wrote:Reyn, I expect to see a 192kbps+ MP3 of this submitted once the RKO floodgates are re-opened. :)
You mean you want an 'audio' version of it? If so, I think I should do a little edit of the track since without the 'image' the 11 minutes could get a little boring when you don't see me doing the actual 'build-up'. If you know what I'm 'saying'...

And maybe do some proper mixing and mastering since I just made a loose mix on my headphones.. :S
FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

Reyn wrote:
Jan Lund Thomsen wrote:Reyn, I expect to see a 192kbps+ MP3 of this submitted once the RKO floodgates are re-opened. :)
You mean you want an 'audio' version of it? If so, I think I should do a little edit of the track since without the 'image' the 11 minutes could get a little boring when you don't see me doing the actual 'build-up'. If you know what I'm 'saying'...

And maybe do some proper mixing and mastering since I just made a loose mix on my headphones.. :S
well, Skitz played the whole tune during his show today, and everyone was totally flabbergasted ! So an MP3 of the video would be very well appreciated. i DO have the audio from the cideo as an MP3 on my site now, but i would love to replace it with a better version.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride'
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Reyn wrote:

Yep, I did mean an audio-only version. No worries about any loose editing/mixing. That's the charm of it - that it was all done on the fly. As for people not knowing just label it "1-man-band-live-loop mix" or something. :D
tomsk
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by tomsk »

Outstanding........just had to say it.

Outstanding.....sorry just had to say it again.
Sidman 64
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Sidman 64 »

I watched Reyn play this live at this years B.I.T london and its was amazing...
Top stuff yet again :D
Scyphe
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Scyphe »

Request: a high quality xvid of the performance. I just hate quicktimes .mov-format.
"...Yes, I DID make modules and demos on the Amiga, but I was never in one of the big groups..."
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Another quicktime-hater... ;)
Would be nice to see that performance in another format and maybe... a link to that tune? :)
All is lost.
FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

Vosla wrote:Another quicktime-hater... ;)
Would be nice to see that performance in another format and maybe... a link to that tune? :)
psssst..... http://www.ffrenzy.com/index.php?option ... oad&gid=49
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride'
Reyn
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Reyn »

Scyphe wrote:Request: a high quality xvid of the performance. I just hate quicktimes .mov-format.
Sorry 'bout that. I just use Macs and .mov sounded like something of a standard at the time I did it. I'm happy to hear if someone can and will take the effort to make a regular PC format!

Cheers,

Reyn.
Vosla

Post by Vosla »

Ssshhh... Thank you...
All is lost.
FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

Reyn wrote:
Scyphe wrote:Request: a high quality xvid of the performance. I just hate quicktimes .mov-format.
Sorry 'bout that. I just use Macs and .mov sounded like something of a standard at the time I did it. I'm happy to hear if someone can and will take the effort to make a regular PC format!

Cheers,

Reyn.
i can probably convert it to an Xvid or something....i'll look into it
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Here's KT Tunstall using some live looping at the last Apple Event:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUwHQx3WgPU

Even Imogen Heap's into it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSIbfzK2spg