Cosmic Bakery

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
stainlesssteel
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Cosmic Bakery

Post by stainlesssteel »

Hi guys,

i did a little reworking of the tune.

http://www.taantawan.de/cosmic.mp3

when listening in winamp or such, turn the eq off it messes the mix up.

im still not happy with it though

Made with :

Orion Platinum 7.11
Korg Legacy Collection (Polysix/LegacyCell) & Orion internal Toxic. Izotope Ozone 3.
SkyMarshall Arts
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Re: Cosmic Bakery

Post by SkyMarshall Arts »

Hey, thought I give this a shot - since my all time favorite game-remix would be "Comic Bakery", altough made by Instant Remedy.

But, I dont really get the intro? GlaDOS from Portal and Comic Bakery? :confusion: :)
But when you get the thing started, it's not half bad at all. It has the drive it needs.
A little short maybe? It doesnt seem to have a real beginning or ending, it just kicks off.
Could be a great version with proper arrangement though. Maybe an interlude and take-off.

Good one, though :)
God created man
Man created machine
Machine created music

My Website | Discord | Spotify | YouTube | Remix64
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Cosmic Bakery

Post by Infamous »

I love this tbh, the intro always makes me smile :)

you will be bathed and then there will be cake!

Warcraft players like myself find any references to cakes and cookies amusing (yes we are weird and slightly warped but you wasnt there man! you wasnt there!.. and stuff).

bloody good remix, and its cool that you've squeezed some nice sounds out of the legacy too that aint presets (or if they are you've disguised them very VERY well), all in all .. great stuff!