Chris told me to do this...

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Lagerfeldt
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Lagerfeldt »

Oh yeah, just read it now (better late than never). :oops:

Actually started producing a dance song using the Comic Bakery theme some time before the PPoT version, but dropped it since the theme was a bit too "happy" for a trance version.

If I make a more "euro" dance version though, it might fit better. Euro is sorta dead though, so it wouldn't do much good as a true commercial release probably.

I would write new melody lines, new lyrics and of course a whole new production for the song.

Right now I'm tied up doing a remix for a french act, and a production with half of the Spanish Fly remix duo (covering the Mahna Mahna song from the Muppet Show) :-)
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

> Euro is sorta dead though
As is everything except Soul and R&B, apparently... :(

Chris
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

Good for you. Now go visit here
Another psyco-joke about me and I'll take offence enough to drag you here , or shall we say I just kick your ass and you'll end up here ?
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Calm down folks, or the moderation will have to start...
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

No way! Sandbox-wars are fun ;)
Lagerfeldt
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Lagerfeldt »

Chris Abbott wrote:> Euro is sorta dead though

Chris
Yeah but let's not be oppressed by this tyranny. Most R&B stuff bores the crap out of me but it still rule the charts esp. in the US.

As for the attention seeking guy, I have no idea who he is or why he suddenly from out of nowhere started talking about me pissing in diapers and what have you. As his new signature seems to include something about spanking my ass also, I suppose he must have some kind of infantile sex thing going on, but I'd really appreciate being left out of it, thank you.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

> No way! Sandbox-wars are fun
They're only fun for _you_ when they get this personal, Max. They're
really tedious and annoying for everyone else, so please could you stop
it and change your sig.

Chris
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

Chris Abbott wrote:> Euro is sorta dead though

Chris
Thank God, I don't like none of these styles.... :D

where is the real good music...?

btw. MAX, get your feet back on the ground....

cheers 2Klang
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

Chris: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: I dont think theyre fun at all, that's why I put a :wink: smiley, you see?

Lagerfeldt: I'll removum but NO more jokes about my personality disorder, ok?

Now things got messy again as usual when I type shit so I take a vacation until I-dunno
CraigG
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by CraigG »

2Klang wrote:where is the real good music...?
In the indie space (as in the _real_ indie space, not the ones bought by the majors). Check out http://www.posteverything.com for some excellent music, mostly from relative unknowns, but also from Manitoba, Susumu Yokota, Silo, Scanner and Wire. In fact, Wire's latest - Send - is the best thing the band's put out and well worth buying.
Larsec
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Larsec »

Lagerfeldt wrote:And Ash said...

"Groovy!" :twisted:
Indeed he did :D Just bought a 'Evil Dead 2 DVD / Evil Dead: Fistfull of Boomstick for PS2' double pack a couple of days ago so I'm a happy guy! :D

---
Jan Lund Thomsen wrote:World domination, eh? That's nothing but unsubstantiated slander. :wink:
True... For now... I know things, Jan ;)

---
Max Levin wrote:Lagerfeldt: I'll removum but NO more jokes about my personality disorder, ok?
I don't think Lagerfeldt knows about your disorder, Max... Maybe you should tell him about it... Or, Lagerfeldt, go here to learn more about what's going on...

Anyway... Please don't be to hasty in your judgement, Lagerfeldt. Max really is one of the good guys :)
<--- I went that way --->
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

Max: We understand about your disorder and do have much appreciation for it. My advice mate is to think twice before you type. You were banned before and i guess your treading a fine line again. Lets try not to go down this avenue again eh? Just think before you type :)
Lagerfeldt
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Lagerfeldt »

Larsec wrote:
Max Levin wrote:Lagerfeldt: I'll removum but NO more jokes about my personality disorder, ok?
I don't think Lagerfeldt knows about your disorder, Max... Maybe you should tell him about it... Or, Lagerfeldt, go here to learn more about what's going on...

Anyway... Please don't be to hasty in your judgement, Lagerfeldt. Max really is one of the good guys :)
I see your point Larsec, however:

In my first thread here, the very first thing he says is something really vulgar and offensive, without me ever adressing him. Then he puts an infantile remark in his signature something he is going to do to me later on.

So I'm afraid I'm getting a very bad impression right from the start, and still no apology but instead an excuse about not mentioning his disorder (that I wasn't and couldn't have been aware of since I only just recently started posting here).

While I do not look down on people with any kind of psychological disorder, I draw the line at any person behaving this way no matter what the claimed cause is.

If this person is unable to behave himself while on the internet, then maybe he shouldn't be here in the first place with his destructive behavior targeting absolutely innocent forum users enjoying an otherwise very nice forum.

Finally I do not believe this person actually has been diagnosed by a doctor as suffering from AS, judging from his website he is just a bit different. Nothing wrong with being different, just be nice to other people you meet.

But I do think he has a sense of humour, which always slightly makes up for being rude.

So on an ending note: Max, chill out with the diaper pissing stuff and all is okay. Let's all be friends and hold hands. :)
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

RIGHT ON THE BALLS, now I ban myself! All this has happen before and before and before and... well it will sure as hell happen dozens of times again! While the people here are amongs the nicest on this planet I always smash it all like a human wrecking-ball. I'm definetly not one of you people, and I'm definetly not good for the scene. I cant control my behaviour and I never will, therefore I'll never type a word here again, never mail any of you, and never log into the chat again. I've thought the whole day about this, it's a good conclusion and wont bother anyone. Lets just make a poll: what immortal things has Max Levin wrote so far?... ... ... there ya go, I'm born to bitch around with people! I grew up where they whitstand and even find my persona funny, I grew up with a lesser brain-capacity than any of you! I aint even gonna talk about bullies.
I will probably upload remixes for as long as I want to and I will give the game-musician business a shot if I so get the chance. I'm just shooting myself out of this community, ok
over and out, you can bet your ass I wont do a "Neil" on this one and come back a month later saying "I changed my mind" get that?
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

ok, let me try to explain max's problem. And yes i am in a position to explain this condition as my daughter aged 7 also suffers with what is called Aspergers syndrome.

Aspergers is a condition that is non curable, though it can be controlled by certain drugs (there's an issue with them aswell as though it cure's the behaviour it basically numbs them out of any real life, as a parent i have chosen that i'd rather not go down the drug avenue). The condition means that people who suffer with aspergers don't quite see reality in the way we do. it's all very artificial too them. Reailty doesn't exsist. they live a constant battle with whats real and what not. They become angry or offensive because they do not know any difference. only 2% of people with aspergers manage to get and keep a job.

the difference between whats right and wrong is non exsistant, they do not grab the concept. Aspergers is another form of autism and it destroys the people who suffer with it as well as their parents. People with Aspergers excell in some subjects, especiallly those which are creative but fail in others. And the worst thing they fail in is comunication, it's very difficult for them to grasp how to handle situations and unfortunately the worst thing you can do is to criticise them. The way people with aspergers respond is through possitive re-enforcement. If they do something wrong, then you have to inform them naturally, but you also have to praise them for what they are good at. It's very difficult thing to do, i can honestly say i have failed many times and as a parent who loves both of their kids greatly it's a situation thats even more difficult as my little girl suffers with it, yet my boy is like an everyday child.

Even through my coments here, i have to appreciate that no one will ever understand max's condition until it happens to them. After 7 years with my little girl i still can't grasp it totally.

I hope that helps :-/