New video by Reyn : Wizball [high score]

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Reyn
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

New video by Reyn : Wizball [high score]

Post by Reyn »

Spending a lazy saturday evening in the studio.. Yip yip, another Wizball video, but different track...:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7niD6i4020&fmt=22
(use the complete link since that keeps the track in stereo... as in with the "&fmt=22")

Cheers,

Reyn.
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Re: New video by Reyn : Wizball [high score]

Post by beyond »

I really like your videos. For people not familiar to mixing music it must be fun to see how it's built up in layers and so.

The church organ location could also be a good spot for making a "scientist gone mad playing an organ wildly as the world is taken apart!"-remix. Just an idea :)

-T

P.S. One tech comment on this video: it really should be de-interlaced to avoid the visible lines in the vertically moving areas. It's more pleasing to the eye :)
Edit: I'm not talking about vertical lines but horizontal lines - which are visible where the optical flow is vertical.
Last edited by beyond on 26/12/2008 - 19:18, edited 1 time in total.
Mayhem
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: New video by Reyn : Wizball [high score]

Post by Mayhem »

Wow, another terrific track there Reyn! :cheers:

As for the vertical lines, I was under the impression it's to simulate an old style piece of film footage befitting the theme of the film itself in its look...
Lie with passion and be forever damned...