Back In Time DVD

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
mjhardisty

Back In Time DVD

Post by mjhardisty »

Does anyone have a copy of the Back In Time DVD they may be willing to part with for a few pennies?!?

I'm looking for a copy for Ben Daglish to sign and give-away as part of his visit to the school where I work?
FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: Back In Time DVD

Post by FFRenzy »

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride'
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Back In Time DVD

Post by Chris Abbott »

No, actually it's "out of stock". I have no stock here, otherwise I'd have sent one free.

(Because that's the sort of thing I do, and usually don't tell anyone about, since it's one of my core beliefs that you shouldn't boast about your good deeds in public. It seems this leads to people assuming very wrong things about you, your motives and your beliefs which is pretty upsetting and grossly unjust. But hey, that's life, right? Assuming that there are only two ways things could be, and then finding out reality is something you never even considered?)

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?