Unreleased Apidya remix

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Unreleased Apidya remix

Post by Infamous »

http://infamous.ziphoid.com/ApidyaRejected.mp3

Not releasing this because the v2 version of it is a billion times better but, seeing as i finished v1 thought you lot might aswell have it .. its not crap its just not as good as the other one.
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: Unreleased Apidya remix

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

you`re right - it ain`t crap. It`s just too nice to take place in da "virtual Garbage". ;) thanks for sharing. Well,there aren`t many Apidya Remixes @ amigaremix.com - 2 or 3 only!? surprises me. Was about Time for the...return of the Killerbee Image
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Yeah I have always wondered why there wasn't that many Apidya remixes its such a fantastic soundtrack, Think it might be because its a TMFX file so its quite hard to get a decent reference on it.

Thanks for the nice comments though and glad I am not the only one that thinks its not a bad tune, hopefully my boast that V2 is better will be valid lol.
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

Infamous wrote:Yeah I have always wondered why there wasn't that many Apidya remixes its such a fantastic soundtrack, Think it might be because its a TMFX file so its quite hard to get a decent reference on it.

Thanks for the nice comments though and glad I am not the only one that thinks its not a bad tune, hopefully my boast that V2 is better will be valid lol.
I think it's takes a brave musician to remix something like Apidya, because it has some excellently produced music and there isn't scope for easy improvement.
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Indeed and when chris went and updated the soundtrack too that kinda set the benchmark insanely high, your never really going to get much better than the original artist updating it. I like listening to it because it doesnt really sound that complex until you try to deconstruct the thing and then you realise just how much work and thought went into the thing of beauty.
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

I remember being stunned by the quality of the credits tune, it would be great if someone gave that a try.
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

Infamous wrote:Indeed and when chris went and updated the soundtrack too that kinda set the benchmark insanely high, your never really going to get much better than the original artist updating it.
You mean the Apidya CD? hell yeah. I read somewhere that Hülsbeck created the whole CD in a hurry,in just a few Days. That makes the result even more outstanding.
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

in a hurry? JESUS! yeah that certainly does make it just that bit more impressive.

@dumper I had a listen to that.. bit too complex for me (I know my limits lol) but I am considering doing the sewers theme and the boss tune at some point.
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

It's a chatchy little tune and it screams INFY all over!
All is lost.