2006 Gothenburg Gathering picture galleries

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
fnordpojk
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

2006 Gothenburg Gathering picture galleries

Post by fnordpojk »

Post your gallery here!

Mine's here.

Mooie's is here.

Ph0B1uS's is here.
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Good pictures, not so fun to tilt your head to see them though ;)

I had a camera with me but i couldn't be arsed to take any pictures :shock: :bash:

Anyway, I had a great time meeting you all, diddn't catch all of your names though ;) This comunity is only getting better and better :)
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

That is just too Hilarious!!!
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Enno

Post by Enno »

Hey!

Thanks for a really cool weekend, everyone (there, finally, my first post on these forums ever). It was fun meeting you all. I wish I had some pictures of my own to share, but my camera got "lost" on the way to Gothenburg, so no dice.

It would be great to have names/comments on those pictures - any chances of that? Even though I was there, I still can't remember who half of these people are.
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

I'll try to sit down and do a similar imagemap with the group picture as I did from the Stockholm gathering, but that'll take a while, so if anyone of you other guys want to give it a go, feel free... ;)

...and btw, I had a GREAT time and it was so fun to meet you guys... ...and Tron and Misser; I SO do miss you guys already. REALLY looking forward to October when I get to meet you again.

@Tron: Only 13 more days left now, mate... Get shoppin' already! ;)
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

Larsec
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Larsec »

Ziphoid wrote:@Tron: Only 13 more days left now, mate... Get shoppin' already! ;)
@Tron: I was a witness... We'll hold you to it...
<--- I went that way --->
FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

hmmmm, more bugger-a-Tron people ! Well, the more the merrier :D

( too bad that Tron doesn't really read this board, AFAIK )
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride'
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

@FFrenzy: We'll make him. ;)
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

Waz
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Waz »

Hang on one sec!

Was that a Theatre of Magic pinball machine I saw in one of the Phobus pictures? Darn, you lucky so and sos..

I just wondered if any of you heard the woman on the machine say the illustrious words "You must concentrate" and then promptly yell in agony as the ball goes right down the middle between the flippers?

Brings back memories for me and Dan G that does...
Warren Pilkington (Waz)
Zzap! 64, CF and HVSC Contributor
Flickr! - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/
Twitter: @zawtowers
--------------------------------------------
FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

Waz wrote:Hang on one sec!

Was that a Theatre of Magic pinball machine I saw in one of the Phobus pictures? Darn, you lucky so and sos..

I just wondered if any of you heard the woman on the machine say the illustrious words "You must concentrate" and then promptly yell in agony as the ball goes right down the middle between the flippers?

Brings back memories for me and Dan G that does...
[offtopic]Try looking into Visual Pinball and PinMAME. I've got "Theatre of Magic" on my PC that way :wink:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride'
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Ziphoid wrote:...and btw, I had a GREAT time and it was so fun to meet you guys...
Oh yes, I had feckin' awesome time! I just wish I had more time to speak to everyone who were there. There were some I barely spoke a word to. I also wish I'd brought my reporter kit, now that we never made it online to make a live show from Kville. :(

Some of the most memorable highlights for me were when some "happy fans" were yelling "OH MY GOD! I TOUCHED HIM!!!", and Sara (my girlfriend) shouts "OH MY GOD! I FUCKED HIM!!!", the 64 Bacardi on the rocks of course, and signing one of my albums "To eBay".

I hope everyone else had a great time, and I hope I'll see you all again. :D

I would also like to say a public THANK YOU to fnord and Ã…sa for housing Sara and me over the weekend.
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Romeo Knight
Supreme Strumming Daddy
Supreme Strumming Daddy

Post by Romeo Knight »

WTF!
I wished I could have been there.
With so much Bacardi and fucking around! :)
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everybody who turned up and made the weekend such a good time! Thought it would be hard to top last years Gathering, but apparently it was doable! =)

I had a really good time. Only regret is that we never got the internet thingy online at Kville Biljard (their modem burned up or something just as we were getting ready to start airing). Bleh. Sucks and all that, but that's life I guess. You can't have everything!

Anyway, hope you all were having a great time!