X2006

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
the_JinX
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

X2006

Post by the_JinX »

Since there is no topic about this yet..

http://www.scs-trc.net/x2006/
For the 8th time we welcome you to another X party weekend among the cows for the 5th time in a lonely corner of The Netherlands

On 13, 14 and 15 october we will open the old country track to the farm and give you : X-2006
I know a lot of people from #slayradio and here will be coming..

I'm looking forward to meeting Ziphoid and Morpheus, as well as SpeedySan, FFrenzy, Misser, A0D, BST, DeTron and a lot more..
ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI
And when in russia, pet a PETSCII
http://annejan.com/
Marcel Donné
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Marcel Donné »

Just had confirmation that "I'm in" as well :)

phew! ;) See you all there next week!
FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

Only a few more days :D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride'
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

Marcel Donné wrote:Just had confirmation that "I'm in" as well :)

phew! ;) See you all there next week!
Ahh, that's great news! Now, it's only too bad that Reyn couldn't make it due to his tour on Corsica...

REALLY looking forward to meet ya all, again and for the first time... :)
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

Andreas Wallström wrote:I'm especially looking forward meeting Ffrenzy...
Why does that statement give me the creeps ? :wink:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride'
FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

Andreas Wallström wrote:Because you're denying your true calling in life.
well, it sure as hell isn't calling "Wallström, Wallström" :wink:
Marcel Donné
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Marcel Donné »

And I have just come down with a bad case of the flu. fever, shivers and all :(

Hope I feel better on Saturday, maybe I can make my way down there then but as it stands right now, I'm not fit to drive (or drink... boo-hoo!) :(
FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

Just came home, and i had a bloody GREAT weekend.
It was good being together with A0d, Bst, Gulrak, Herbaculum, Misser, Ranzbak, SpeedySan, The_Jinx, The_Lex, Tron, Wallstrom and Ziphoid, chatting with other people, seeing the compos ( check them out http://noname.c64.org/csdb/event/?id=966 ), seeing Jeroen Tel perform and just generally having lots of fun !

And a big hand for C64.com/Wallstrom for winning 3rd place in the demo competition ! :D

Another big hand for the Subversive elements who FINALLY finished "they're taking the SID to isengard" and got 5th place ( nice work this weekend, Anton ) :D
Last edited by FFRenzy on 15/10/2006 - 20:25, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

FFRenzy wrote:Just came home, and i had a bloody GREAT weekend.
It was good being together with A0d, Bst, Gulrak, Herbaculum, Misser, Ranzbak, SpeedySan, The_Jinx, The_Lex, Tron, Wallstrom and Ziphoid, chatting with other people, seeing the compos ( check them out http://noname.c64.org/csdb/event/?id=966 ), seeing Jeroen Tel perform and just generally having lots of fun !

And a big hand for C64.com/Wallstrom for winning 3rd place in the demo competition ! :D

Another big hand for the Subversive elements who FINALLY finished "they're taking the SID to isengard" and got 5th place ( nive work this weekend, Anton ) :D
Hopefully someone asked Jeroen Tel about the next BIT Live!

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
the_JinX
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by the_JinX »

It was the party of the year for me..
Had a great time..
Met a lot of new people..
Finaly shook hands with some people I only knew from IRC, forums and mail.

It was a blast !!
ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI
And when in russia, pet a PETSCII
http://annejan.com/
FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

Chris Abbott wrote:
Hopefully someone asked Jeroen Tel about the next BIT Live!

Chris
Erm......not me.
Maybe Andreas or Ziphoid did ?
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

I am looking forward to se the winner of the c64 compo if they will be available then? :)
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

trace wrote:I am looking forward to se the winner of the c64 compo if they will be available then? :)
The entries are available at the link to CSDB i posted....but for convenience, here it is again :
http://noname.c64.org/csdb/event/?id=966