No.34-The Anniversary Show-With Special Guests and compo!

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

Subby, really enjoyed listening to #16 on the way to and from BIT Live - good stuff!
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

Hello friends, well here we are again, back in time live is now in the history, but the memory for many will still remain, my last podcast was a week before so its been at least 3 weeks since my last podcast, Ive been lazy, so lazy in fact that I forgot to save the playlist for this show!!!! Theres some good mixes, some old, some new - but all good (I even tuned into slayradio and stole some of Boz’ show!!)

Its just over an hour long, I hope you enjoy my last podcast from this house, my next podcast will be sometime in August when im settled in.
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Re: Show No.18 - The Show with no...erm....me!!

Post by Subzero »

Cor blimey if it hasnt been almost a month since my last podcast (almost 2 months since I used ma voice on them too!!!) So its here, podcast 19. I’ve moved house, im settled in and the podcasts can begin again (when the kids are at school that is!) So download/stream and enjoy, oh and dont forget to visit my new retro forums at http://retrorelive.20.forumer.com

http://www.c64podcasts.co.uk/subzeroshow19.mp3
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Re: Podcast no.20 - with special guest co-host :)

Post by Subzero »

Here it is, podcast no.20 - and with podcast no.20 comes a special ingredient in the form of a guest co-host!! If youre a regular visitor to the #slayradio irc chat channel you may know this person, it is of course the nut filled 'Squirrley' so enjoy our inane banter for just under 2 hours and enjoy the tunes and I just hope you can understand both of us!!!, oh and dont forget to visit my new retro forums at http://retrorelive.20.forumer.com :)

http://www.c64podcasts.co.uk/subzeroshow20.mp3
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Re: Pocast 21 is in the Bag!!

Post by Subzero »

Completed show no.21 today, it was a bit of an impromtu but I wanted to test the mixer and mic to see if they got on together, and it seems that they did. Its just over an hour long, im by myself in this one, but hopefully podcast 22 will bring me TWO special guests. Hope you enjoy it.

Playlist:
The Dead Guys - Auf Wiedersehen Monty
PPOT - Sacred Armour Of Antiriad
Dafunk - The 2nd Moment
Powertrace - Zoids
Powertrace - Gods
Allister Brimble - Green Beret
Martin Galway - Green Beret (SID)
Reyn Ouwehand - Yie Ar Kung Fu II
Dafunk - Primary Star
DJ Skitz - Super Huey II (Storm Mix)
Peter W - Last Ninja 2
Beezerk - Experiment
Hazel - Aliens

Enjoy
MP3 download

Podcast
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Re: Podcast 22-special guest co-hosts Squirrley and Anna Black!

Post by Subzero »

Podcast Show No.22 - With special guest co-hosts Squirrley and Anna Black

Are you ready for this?? Anna Black is no ordinary human being!!! 2 hours of fun and frivolity with myself, squirrley and anna black, and this is probably one of my most enjoyable podcasts to date :)
Was going to put a playlist up but I stuffed up LOL

Enjoy
MP3 download

Podcast
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Re: Podcast 22-special guest co-hosts Squirrley and Anna Black!

Post by merman »

Just listened to episode 22, very funny guys and gals! :duh:
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Re: Podcast 23-SID To Remix Special II

Post by Subzero »

Featuring SID's such as mutants/robocop 3/zoids and their respective remixes, this is a little look at how SID's become those glorious things we call 'C64 Remixes' :)
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Re: Podcast Show No.24 - Subzero And Squirrley Ride Again!!!

Post by Subzero »

Podcast Show No.24 - Subzero And Squirrley Ride Again!!!

A rather eclectic mix of tunes this tune, some old some new, some....short, but nonetheless a good un, and analog-x joins us half way through via skype (ruining the sound quality in the process!!!;) )

Hope you enjoy it :)
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Subzero wrote: A rather eclectic mix of tunes this tune, some old some new, some....short, but nonetheless a good un, and analog-x joins us half way through via skype (ruining the sound quality in the process!!!;) )
Hope you enjoy it :)
Hahahahaha... Try Scraping the earwax off you're headphones and see if the quality improves. :twisted:
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

Hi friends, and welcome to podcast no.25 (finally!!) Theres a bit of a story about the trouble with this podcast number, but more about that later on.

Its saturday night, im sitting bored, so I turn to my better half and say 'Im going to phone squirrley and get him to come up so we can do a podcast', she says ok, and 5 minutes later its on and squirrley is on his way up (10pm-ish). He brings carlsberg...uh oh!!! With myself already on a sugar high from waaaaaaaaaay too much pepsi and chocolate that day and squirrley on the booze..well lets just say it made for a fun 1 hour 30 minutes!!! And we hope you get a laugh out of it!! (Sound quality starts off a bit hissy due to technical problems which I did manage to fix!)

Podcast no.25 - doesnt sound like a bad number now does it?? Well if I tell you that this is actually podcast no.25 ATTEMPT 3, maybe you'll agree that its a bad number!!! First attempt, all went well, was myself, sound levels were brilliant, did a 1 hour show, starting encoding it to mp3 format, went downstair, came back upstairs and my pc had turned off less than half way through, so after ranting and swearing for 5 minutes, I hunted out the temp files (which were all in only 6 second blocks) and slowly began the rebuilding process. After a few hours the remaining 20 minutes of the podcast were rebuilt, so I saved it as an mp3, but I saved it OVER the existing already saved part of podcast no.25!!! So all the rebuilding was for nothing!!! So I tried again, done another one hour show, started encoding it as an mp3, popped to the toilet, came back to the pc and....can you guess??? It was switched off AGAIN!!! So I left it.
Saturday night, we had completed our podcast, started encoding as an mp3, said bye to squirrley, came back up the stairs and guess what....the pc was OFF AGAIN!!! So to bring you this podcast I had to rebuild 45 minutes of it, all out of 6 second chunks of temp files...!!!! Roll on podcast 26 because I've seen enough of no.25!!!

Subzero

http://www.c64podcasts.co.uk/subzeroshow25.mp3
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Re: No.26-More Saturday Night Fun, 2 exclusive tracks :)

Post by Subzero »

Another saturday night, another podcast, only im slightly drunk in this one (as is squirrley but he'll deny it!!), which makes things go from bad to downright silly!!, bad language, burping, farting, all the usual man stuff, but all caught on the mics!! A couple of exclusive tracks too from Infamous :)

Subzero
MP3 download

Podcast
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Re: No.26-More Saturday Night Fun, 2 exclusive tracks :)

Post by Subzero »

podcast no.27 - new remix special

10 new remixes are available on remix.kwed.org, 12 new remixes appear in my podcast! This is a quick special show I put together, with all the new remixes that are now available...

http://www.c64podcasts.co.uk/subzeroshow27.mp3
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Re: Podcast 27 - New Remixes Special

Post by skitz »

listening now...
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Re: Podcast 28

Post by Subzero »

Theres been quite a few new remixes uploaded onto RKO, and every new mix from 03/12/07 is featured on this show. Unfortunately for me I've got a bit of a cold so I didnt bother to get my mic out for this, so just enjoy the 25 new remixes instead :)

Podcast 28 Playlist - CLICK HERE

Mp3 Download