BIT Live Stockholm 2008 (Sept 13th) - Thanx for the fun!

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
leoni
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: BIT Live Stockholm 2008 (Sept 13th) Tickets available NOW!

Post by leoni »

Hey and thanks everybody for making this event to what it was!

I had a blast the entire weekend; I dunno what to say more but my cheeks hurt from smiling :D
!BLEAAAUUUHHH
Mika73
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mika73 »

Skuggan wrote:Mika73: Did you found somewhere to hang out after the party?
Well.. There was quite lot people hanging at that Mc Donalds.. It was total full. And lot polices did hang outside.

I was 3th who did walk in to event and we did leave when that man at suit did come and ask us to leave.. ´This event is over..´

We did play atleast PitStop and River Raid, it was funny when some swedish dudes come to ask ´Where are you from, after Finland, they ask if I wanna play SexGames..´ No thanks.. But I should have loaded Stroker for them.. :lol:

There was amazing many discs next to C64s, but really difficult find anything.. Tryed find games like Up´N Down, Petch, Tapper, M.U.L.E etc, I wish I had taken MMC64 with me and load games from there. Also one C64C was.. I dont know if it had poltergeist.. Did turn power of cople times and River Raid just did keep coming back to screen.. And same happend after remove pover cable.. No it was not cartridge version.. :twisted:
Last edited by Mika73 on 15/09/2008 - 14:12, edited 1 time in total.
c64finn

Post by c64finn »

It was good event. Thanks to everyone. :D
Mika73
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mika73 »

c64finn wrote:It was good event. Thanks to everyone. :D
Look who is finally at home.. :P
c64finn

Post by c64finn »

Mika73 wrote:

Home and still alive. How your trip at home gone? Is Mr Sunshine still alive? :wink:
Mika73
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mika73 »

c64finn wrote:
Mika73 wrote:

Home and still alive. How your trip at home gone? Is Mr Sunshine still alive? :wink:
Yes. I think he is. :duh:

I did drive him to his home and then finally got back home myself.

Did you find your homekey? You got inside or write from library.. :wink:
c64finn

Post by c64finn »

No ,but I have spare key so everything is fine now. Sorry my late answer, but I watched newest Rambo. :twisted: It´s going offtopic so it´s better go back in time. :)
Ferrara
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Ferrara »

The evening was *excellent* 8)

It was so great to meet and greet Slaygon, Makke, Andreas, Ziphoid and all the others I so far have had only an avatar/name for.
Now I know you are the kind of cool and friendly guys I always thought you'd be.

The performances were top notch, I especially liked the Mutants with Fred Gray. During Reyn's set I barely couldn't do anything but stare in awe of his skills in musical expression. Jeroen Tel's DJ set excelled anything that I could have been waiting for; dancing to Cybernoid brought tears of joy into my eyes :D

Thank you Ziphoid & Andreas, thank you Reyn, Jeroen, Romeo Knight and all the other performers!
Now I need to get more sleep, 3 1/2 hours of sleep between a brilliant weekend and monday@work isn't anywhere near enough..
Mayhem
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Mayhem »

And that's one reason I took today off :lol:
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Ferrara wrote:It was so great to meet and greet Slaygon, Makke, Andreas, Ziphoid and all the others I so far have had only an avatar/name for.
Yes, it was really cool to meet you Ferrara, after have listened to your remixes since forever. You're one of those really early remixing heroes, from back when the community wasn't as organized as it is today.

And the main resource for remixes was the Triad page for MP3s, and BlueNine archive for tracker formats! :D
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Misser
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Misser »

So and I'm home again also after a little 5 day vacation filled with lots a good memories, it went by to fast.

John and Andreas again thanks for a marvellous event. I had lots off fun and the guys rehearsing got my sinuses open wide again :hysterical: The whole behind the scene part was amazing!

It was great to meet up with all the familiar persons and some new ones. Having Fred in the apartment was nice, got to spend some quality time with him. He's an even nicer bloke than I thought!

Andy, I hope you liked what Fred and I did to try to get your apartment a bit back to the way it usually is :cheers:

@Waz I tried calling but that didn't work. Needless to say none got on stage to Day-O a bit (you where missed). But the crowd joined in and I think Anders (the new bassplayer, nice guy btw) didn't know what was going on :lol:

*edit bloody typo's. I need a week to recover!
Last edited by Misser on 15/09/2008 - 20:34, edited 3 times in total.
Old programmers never die, they just get lazy and distracted.
o2
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by o2 »

Like everyone else, i just want to say thank you very much John & Andreas for making this wonderful event happening.

o2
All ET's arent nice!!
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

That was a great weekend! Finally got home this afternoon (like Copenhagen, my train fares ended up costing me more than the plane fare, work that one out!) and have a huge backlog of e-mails to sort through. Will get the photos and videos uploaded tomorrow some time.

Quick greets to John and Andreas for their brilliant organisation, to friends old and new that I met over the weekend and to Sweden for being such a lovely place. Hopefully it won't be another twenty years before I come back to visit...

Oh, and when's the next one? :D
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
Mika73
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mika73 »

Sidman 64
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Sidman 64 »

WOW what an amazing weekend.....
Just like to say a BIG thanks to Andreas & John for putting one of the best Back in time live events :D
Also thanks to you both for all your help along the way guys and for the food / drink on Saturday & breakfast at Andreas apartment on Sunday....
Chris & Jeff also asked me to pass on there thanks....
Big thanks to Fred Gray for going on stage to introduce me, " wearing a big afro & shades"..
He came upstairs to see if I was ready and was :lol: and said oh F"""it gives us an afro I like this.. he put it on and wanted to keep it on :hysterical:
We had a right ball with Fred and he loved the act & set.. TOP GUY ....

The acts,
Reyn - Fricken amazing yet again... and thanks for playing That's the way it is.. 8)
6581 - Fricken amazing and who was that guy on the drums ?... HE WAS FANTASTIC :wink:
J-TEL - Fricken amazing yet again and I loved the new parts he added to the set, along with the new W.I.P remix of Hubbard's work and the fantastic beat boxing 8)

Also had a ball with Misser "Crazy guy but I like it".. Had a great time doing air guitar and dancing to J-Tel's set with o2 & Andreas...
All this dancing along with my own set of 45 minutes I've lost 2 stone :lol:

I would also like to thank MR CHRIS ABBOTT for all your help before I went to Sweden....
We will speak soon C :wink:

Hi to everybody else I met on the Friday & Saturday and thanks to all the people who got my CD.. hope you enjoy......

Looking forward to the dvd now.. Oh and sorry for all the yellow smilies, I just can't help it I loved this weekend so much :cheers:

Paul