SLAY Radio Gathering Confirmed for 2008!

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Boz
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

SLAY Radio Gathering Confirmed for 2008!

Post by Boz »

Ello everyone!

Just to let you know that the SLAY Radio Gathering is going to happen again this year, for the fourth year running! As usual, it's on the first weekend in August.

Saturday 2nd August is the main day; we will go up to Keillers Park and have a barbecue in the daytime. Then into the evening where we have booked the function room at Kville Biljard; so we can chat, drink and play a bit of pool while a stream of C64 remixes are played over the speakers!

The previous three years have been great fun, meeting up with the listeners and having a blast; so it would be great to see you there this year!

More information can be found by following this link: http://www.slayradio.org/gathering

Thanks and seeya soon!
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Re: SLAY Radio Gathering Confirmed for 2008!

Post by trace »

Wish we had someone to babysit our kids when the gathering is, or else we would be there too :|
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
nectors

Post by nectors »

You will se me there! That's a promises! :wink:
StormKeeper
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by StormKeeper »

I don't know if I'm gonna be able to make it... the gatherings always happen when I volunteer my services to a music festival in Ireland. Shame, I'd have loved to have gone... been 3 years since I went to my last gathering.