(name removed) please remove my tracks from your playlist

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Re: (name removed) please remove my tracks from your playlist

Post by Makke »

(name removed) wrote:I will certainly remove nothing from our playlist as long as every track is available for free on RKO.
What would you do if I copied all the images from your photogallery, created my own gallery with your pictures, and then refused to delete them unless you deleted the images from you gallery as well?

Would you think that was a fair deal?
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

fnordpojk wrote:
(name removed) wrote: --- Log opened Fri Jun 12 23:55:57 2009
23:55:57-!- Irssi: Starting query in EFNet with mregel
23:55:57<mregel> I wish you dearly that you will die a long and painfully death visited by the cholera or something like that. I will give a PARTY then and WE ALL will celebrate it!I wish you dearly that you will die a long and painfully death visited by the cholera or something like that. I will give a PARTY then and WE ALL will celebrate it!
That attack was sent to me totally unprovoked. This will be a better place without you (name removed), you are like a pulsating boil on the arse of this community.
Katz

Post by Katz »

Hello Mr (name removed), you probably don't know me since I don't usually post to here, but after reading this thread and your responses, I kind of felt compelled to give you some help...
You appear to be somewhat 'confused' over the injustices done to you by some of the nasty people around here that seem to think... and whoah this makes me giggle... these musicians seem to be under the illusion THEY own the music THEY'VE written, what a strange world it is, somebody owns what they've made. So you're absolutely right Mr (name removed), so I'm following your train of thought here, I would be quite happy to come visit you and help myself to any of your possessions in your home, since in your world 'theft' is acceptable. Don't fool yourself either, the argument over who is right or wrong is irrelevant and I actually couldn't give a damn if allegations against you or from you are true or false, the answer is VERY simple to the problem, you have been VERY politely requested to remove other musicians work from your playlist and by failing to comply with this, you are engaged in theft. There is nothing more to it than that, I think they've been very patient in giving you time to remove their works, so do it.
If you had any sense of decency you would step down from your station and let somebody else run it, for the sake of your German speaking listeners, who I feel are the real victims of this farce.

So do the right thing, remove the tracks, grow up a bit, learn a lesson and perhaps get out a bit more and enjoy life, sit down on your own for a few minutes and think to yourself 'why am I even arguing' life is FAR too short for this crap. If you keep going the way you're going you're going to reach an old age and perhaps then realise you wasted so much time in life making enemies when you could've had so many friends.
So please, I ask you nicely, just do the right thing then re-think your life. I think you'll find this community surprisingly forgiving, patient and supportive, get yourself sorted.
Kitty Kat- Moooooonkeeeeyyyyy
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

It didnt take long to find a thread from exactly 3 Years ago, that the topic sounds very much like this one.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3814
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

Talking to Manuel is like arguing with the local mad tramp. You'll never get him to understand, you just get lots of strangely arranged words randomly shouted at you.
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

(name removed) wrote:And now, John: Please remove this account. I will not ask you again!
No Manuel, your account will not be deleted. If we delete it, your posts will be removed and since that's all that you want to get to hide your behavior, we will not allow that. I can of course deactivate you and you can simply just stop coming here. If you do, then we'll make sure that there won't be any public mockery of you in the forum.

You're not in the position of making demands here, in case you haven't noticed.
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

dan gillgrass
Built from Stella and KFC
Built from Stella and KFC

Post by dan gillgrass »

Cant you just stop coming here instead of us deleting you or "deactivating" you?

At the end of the day, no matter what radio you host the copyright propierty has the final say... in this case, with most c64 tunes (which INCLUDES remixes) probably belongs to Chris. If someone asks you to remove their tunes its called "POLITE" and if it goes so far Im sure some of the tunes that dont belong to Chris and it gets out what an ass you are being, those musicians will do so as well. If you dont they have a right to report you... CAN IT BE MORE SIMPLER? and even before you decide to go tout your "wares" over at Lemon, im a mod there so think twice.....

(and ps... stop asking me to be your friend on Facebook ffs)

<fnordpojk> Dan_Gillg: Is WoW down, or what brings you here? ;)
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Generalized definition of 'false equivalence'.

1) A comparison predicated literally on duplicity, i.e. on the shifting, imprecise, or tactical (re)definition of a linking term.

2) A popular argument method used to piss off site admins
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
PhunkyData
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by PhunkyData »

Let me ask you one very personal question (name removed)?

Have you ever been part of any reel scene that gathers here...or anywhere around something else thats special to a bunch of people?
From the BBS`s over C64, Amiga and the nowadays PC scene?
Any of them? I have!

So, you should listen carefully to my words "You are just a wannabe" in my eyes.
You should reconsider your behaviour.
As for me, if i would be in charge, i would close your acc imediately because you show no respect to the feeling some people carry, if it comes to what you say and what you stand for yourself.

But i am not in charge.
So as a sceener, i can just give you the good advice. Reconsider your way of thinking about it all.

PhunkyData
A SceneSat staff member and DJ

It's always been a gift with me, hearing music the way I do. I don't know where it comes from, it's just there and I don't question it.
(Miles Davis)
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

(name removed) wrote:Don't need it. They have been removed now, same for "Combat Crazy" which was the only one I had in the 24/7 playlist.
Do you ever tell the truth? Because I know my remix of Lost Patrol was on the 24/7 playlist!

But thanks for finally deleting the trax. Now I believe Chris had some demands as well...

EDIT:
I remembered getting a congratulatory PM from you when one of my songs was added to your 24/7 playlist - you wouldn't let me know which tune it was though...
Anyway, I know you'll claim I made this PM up and wrote it myself, but both you and I know you lied about only "Crazy Combat" being on your 24/7 playlist.

Recieved Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:55 am
Hello!

We just want to inform you that one of your songs have been added to our 24h Playlist and next "Retro-Zone" Liveshow on http://www.radio-(name removed).de one of the worldwide biggest retro music stations.

We want to invite you to this show on Monday, August 4th 2008 at 20:00 CET. You also can join our chat and have fun chatting with many famous composers from the scene on IRC:

irc.spacetronix.net
#radio-(name removed)

Thank you very much and enjoy!

Radio (name removed) Team
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

Well, the demand from Chris is not even begun to do anything about.
  • 2009-07-06
    12:58:32 J Krafft - International Karate (Hamburg Extravaganza remix)
    12:53:53 Mordi - Katakis
    12:50:49 Gecko Yamori - Mega Man 3 Mega Man 2003 OC ReMix
    12:44:15 4-mat and Anarchy - 4-mats Madness
    12:38:53 X-formZ - Green Beret
At least IK and GB would fall under that...
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

He'll have his work cut out for him : if i just do a search for Hubbard alone on RKO, i find 410 remixes.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride'
FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by FFRenzy »

Ziphoid wrote:Well, the demand from Chris is not even begun to do anything about.
  • 2009-07-06
    12:58:32 J Krafft - International Karate (Hamburg Extravaganza remix)
    12:53:53 Mordi - Katakis
    12:50:49 Gecko Yamori - Mega Man 3 Mega Man 2003 OC ReMix
    12:44:15 4-mat and Anarchy - 4-mats Madness
    12:38:53 X-formZ - Green Beret
At least IK and GB would fall under that...
he even ADDED a track to his playlist today that falls into the category :

Code: Select all

Following tracks has been added this week:

Luther - International Karate
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride'
Andreas Wallström
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Andreas Wallström »

It's impossible to stay out of these discussions! This time though, it feels good to waste time writing about the self-proclaimed loose cannon, (name removed).

To Chris and Makke, great posts. I really can't understand how you've put up with this asshole for so many years (that also goes to the rest of you that's given him so many chances). It's great that you're keeping his account Ziphoid. When Manuel gets out of the mental institution he sooner or later will be committed to, he might come back here and reflect on his behaviour. It's also good to be able to tell everybody else in the community about him by sending a link to this location.
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

Request: Remove all tracks I have done or am featured on from your playlist and any live show track list.