Football crazy...

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Football crazy...

Post by merman »

This probably sounds a bit crazy, but I hope SOMEONE remembers to bring the football with them... :lol:

Oh, and I can borrow my Dad's armchair supporter's kit, which has a whistle and red & yellow cards - so I'm volunteering to be referee.

All bribes accepted :twisted:
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Re: Football crazy...

Post by Chappers »

merman wrote:This probably sounds a bit crazy, but I hope SOMEONE remembers to bring the football with them... :lol:

Oh, and I can borrow my Dad's armchair supporter's kit, which has a whistle and red & yellow cards - so I'm volunteering to be referee.

The footy kickabout was my idea so I'll make sure I bring one. :D

As I've got the equivalent talent of a third-rate Sunday League team, I'll be sure to slip you a fiver to look the other way when I *accidentally* handball the ball into the goal (i.e. between the jumpers) :)

Let's hope that we get a good amount of people anyway. Never can have too much football in your life :D
carlsson
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by carlsson »

Don't forget all the footy related SIDs (and remixes, if there are any!)
Larsec
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Larsec »

merman wrote:This probably sounds a bit crazy, but I hope SOMEONE remembers to bring the football with them... :lol:

I would volunteer to be the referee as well. I can be the most objective person in the world when I want to... But after a few beers I don't think I want to...
<--- I went that way --->
madfiddler
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by madfiddler »

Does someone want to bring a footie to the rehersal studio?
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

madfiddler wrote:Does someone want to bring a footie to the rehersal studio?
I would bring the one I'm bringing to the five-a-side kickabout but I won't be in Brighton till about half 5 on the Friday because of the National Express coach I'm getting. Hopefully someone else can do the honours and fill rehearsals with plenty of footy goodliness :)

Paul
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

merman wrote:Oh, and I can borrow my Dad's armchair supporter's kit, which has a whistle and red & yellow cards - so I'm volunteering to be referee.
I'll bring the tomatos, so we've got something to throw at you when you make a bad call. ;)