Saturday Night Warmup: The Return

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Saturday Night Warmup: The Return

Post by skitz »

Hello all,

I had a dream of a new show with lots of features and a new format but unfortunately this dream simply SMACKS OF EFFORT! and also due to my real life work commitments really isn't feasible to do during the week at the moment (timezone issues).

However, after getting some good feedback from my Retro Mayhem Show last Thursday I don't want to go back into hiding so I am resurecting my old Saturday Night Warmup show in the original timeslot (18:00 - 21:00 [CET] / 17:00 - 20:00 [BST]).

Sorry for being "off scene" for so long and causing any confusion and I think the idea of the Retro Mayhem Show is great but not very practical when there is only one person driving it and therefore I want to go back to what I know and hopefully get to a stage where I can introduce some of these ideas into the show but right now it is going to be the good old Saturday Night Warmup Format again of requests, chat and sillyness.

Anyhoo! If you are around this Saturday and would like to be entertained by an old bald twat who is not funny but can be midly amusing, SOMETIMES! then please turn up your speakers, head on over to http://www.slayradio.org/ and LISTEN TO SLAY RADIO... and let me help you raise the roof with some pumping remixes transmitted over the inetweb into your sub-woofers and remember to get shit faced, because they (male or female) look prettier when your DrrrrrruuuuuuunnnnnnnK!

Remember to join us on the EFNet (http://www.efnet.org/) in the #SLAYRadio channel to have a chat or make requests and remember you can also post messages and make requests via the http://www.slayradio.org/ website (you must be a member to do this).

Be there, or don't....

THE DECISION IS YOURS!
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Saturday Night Warmup: The Return

Post by trace »

So no show on Thursday? I can understand the effort needed to make such a show, it was truly great :D
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

I've been really enjoying the return of the warm up. Although not on a Saturday, I've been catching up, thanks to the show download.

Also I can see why you stop The Retro Mayhem Show, it's was too full of ideas, there was features for about 2/3 shows or podcasts.
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Yeah that would be an idéa to do a podcast of the retro mayhem show, that way you could do it in your own speed and not rush things, maybe a monthly thing or so, whatever feels best :D :cheers:
It would be excellent me think :D :worship:
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID