C64 music in london may/june 2013?

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
naughtyboy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

C64 music in london may/june 2013?

Post by naughtyboy »

Hi Everyone,

Is anyone interested in putting a sid show together this may/june in london? It's been too long since we've done one with our sid pals out there! Who's down and where can we make it happen?

Cheers!
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Re: C64 music in london may/june 2013?

Post by Chris Abbott »

That's the main problem: clubs jealously guard their weekend slots, and mid-week is difficult for enough people to get to. Gossips was a fluke, since every month that had five weeks in it, their week 4 Friday was free. That's how we managed to swing that (Actually, they tried to bump us from the 2002 slot, but we stopped them). Mind you, maybe someone reading here knows some underground club or something? One of the things of BIT Live was that I was keen not to hold it somewhere that needed a bus-ride to a dodgy part of London. Also, of the groups I know, you're the only one (apart from Jeroen) who's pretty low maintenance when it comes to set-up.

Also, who are the drummer and bassist in the Thrust demo? I never thought to ask.

BTW, I'm wondering if you emailed me about this and I forgot to reply... sorry if that's true!
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
naughtyboy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: C64 music in london may/june 2013?

Post by naughtyboy »

Hey Chris!

YEah I sent you a note but didn't hear back, I figured you would eventually! :)

Well hopefully someone will step forward and get the ball rolling with a venue and other bands!

Thank you!