Announcement: Immortal 3

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Dr.Future
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Dr.Future »

Uh, this soundz very promising...can't wait to listen to them tunes... 8)
Dr.Future - and music will never be the same!
Lem
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Lem »

Thanks for the update Jan! There's so many tracks on there I can't wait to hear already :)

Immortal 3 will be awesome.
VinceBlood

Post by VinceBlood »

Gods cover is a very nice idea. This track is beautiful, every existing remix have to much parts and fx (chords, big reverb), we loose the original idea : simple bass, loop drum and warm vocoded voices.
Analog sound is very important in this track.

I 'm sure that your will be the best.

I would love to get the original track in mp3 format, I don't own vinyl platin.
What is the name of the Nation 12 Single that includes Gods track ?

And about Speedball 2 track, where does it come from ?

Some years ago I had a game music cover project like Immortal but at the time I had few material but now it is different, I hope realize this project in future.
Jim Power
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Jim Power »

Well, as I pointed out before in this thread the "Gods" and "Speedball" songs were not included on any Nation 12 release, so this will be the first time they are heard in CD quality (and yes, we tried to keep the analogue sound of the original tracks).

So, what's new? I finally managed to get hold of two latecomers - Barry Leitch and Ron Klaren recently submitted their contributions! :D I'm in touch with the last missing composers and hope to get their stuff as well in the near future. In the meantime, be sure to check out the "Immortal 3" previews Matthias Steinwachs has uploaded on his homepage at http://www.audiotexturat.de - these were taken from Thalion's "No Second Prize" and "Ambermoon". Enjoy!
mahen
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by mahen »

I have the feeling you have good news to tell us ! ;)

/me has psychic powers
Jim Power
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Jim Power »

Indeed: we've just finished the musical part and the tracklist is now final! Unfortunately, we lost "Killing Game Show" and "Blood Money", but Ray has stated he would definitely like to do some updated CD versions, so I think it might still happen one day. Not sure about the release date yet, but it should happen this fall, possibly in late September. Is it worth waiting for? Well, here's the complete list of games that will be featured on the "Immortal 3" album:

Agony, Alien Breed, Ambermoon, Amberstar, Apidya, Aquaventura, Brat, Cardiaxx, The Chaos Engine, Death Mask, Defender of the Crown, Denaris, Disposable Hero, Elfmania, Fire & Ice, Ghouls'n Ghosts, Gods, Leander, Lotus 3: Ultimate Challenge, No Second Prize, Obsession, Ork, Overdrive, Pinball Dreams, Pinball Fantasies, The Plague, Shadow of the Beast 2, Speedball 2, Supercars 2, Theatre of Death, Trolls, Turrican 2, Turrican 3, Uridium 2 and Wings of Death.
mahen
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by mahen »

Jan : wowowow :) It sounds amazing :) Congratulations :)

Regarding the two missing pieces, well, I don't know... It depends on how much more time it would take... Making two versions of Immortal 3 would be a little odd, wouldn't it be more expensive for you to produce it ? Or, another solution would be to keep them for... Immortal 4 ;)

I dunno, it's up to you in the end ;) For me, personally, it won't make much difference but it may to others !
Dis Cord
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Dis Cord »

@Jan: Wow, that's quite a list of games. Can't wait...

@mahen: I don't think 2 versions of Immortal 3 is what Jan meant, or was it?? What I read is that Ray Norrish, the composer of the 2 missing tracks, would like to remake those tunes some day, just not for this album.
Dr.Future
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Dr.Future »

I want that baby, and I want it NOW! :twisted:
Dr.Future - and music will never be the same!
mahen
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by mahen »

Dis Cord : indeed, I think I misunderstood ;) But Jan seems to be asking us whether we would be willing to wait a couple of months to get those tracks ?
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

Thats a cracking line up there jan.
Thornado
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Thornado »

Amazing list. 8)I hope you can tell us more about a definite releasedate and pricing soon! :)
Rafael Dyll
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Rafael Dyll »

Jan Zottmann wrote: Agony, Alien Breed, Ambermoon, Amberstar, (...)
LOL, now I know why I didn't do Amberstar for Revival. ;)
sumppi
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by sumppi »

Jan Zottmann wrote:Unfortunately, we lost "Killing Game Show" and "Blood Money", but Ray has stated he would definitely like to do some updated CD versions, so I think it might still happen one day.
If you need remixes of either of those you can always email me too ;) I love both tracks, sad to see them left out for now.
Jan Zottmann wrote:Not sure about the release date yet, but it should happen this fall, possibly in late September.
Cool, can't wait :)

Sumppi
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

Rafael Dyll wrote:
Jan Zottmann wrote: Agony, Alien Breed, Ambermoon, Amberstar, (...)
LOL, now I know why I didn't do Amberstar for Revival. ;)
Wise observation young padawan :)