Game / track mini games

Post bug reports and suggestions for improving Remix64.com or AmigaRemix here. For other sites, contact the respective site maintainers directly.
eclexp
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Game / track mini games

Post by eclexp »

I hope you don't mind that I give some many suggestions at once, I'm very new to the site I would like to provide a few ideas to help improve the site, by the way, I'm PHP developer (not professional but I have a few works using PHP and I can help if necesary).

This time I would like to suggest to create one / a few mini games to make the listening / discovering of remix more entertaining. It would be really simple to create as it is not overcompicated and based on just a a few forms. The idea would be to let people listen to random tracks and let them guess the name of the game or track. The user could write the name directly or select it from a list of options.

As a said before I think that would provide a new entertaining way of leting people discover the works created. If interested just let me know an I would be happy to help if necessary. :)
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Re: Game / track mini games

Post by LMan »

Thanks for the suggestions, however there are several features that need to be updated first, so I'm afraid at the moment it's not possible.