Please help me identify this piece of Amiga demo music

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
byangoo

Please help me identify this piece of Amiga demo music

Post by byangoo »

Hi. I have an Amiga intro / demo tune stuck in my head.

I don't know how to find it because I can't remember the crack group, etc, from the last time I heard this (15+ years ago???)

I've tried to quickly hammer out the "general" tune (poorly) on the keyboard.

If anyone knows what this music is from so I can search for the actual tune, I'd appreciate it....

http://www.bryangroulx.com/amiga.mp3
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Please help me identify this piece of Amiga demo music

Post by Ziphoid »

byangoo wrote:Hi. I have an Amiga intro / demo tune stuck in my head.

I don't know how to find it because I can't remember the crack group, etc, from the last time I heard this (15+ years ago???)

I've tried to quickly hammer out the "general" tune (poorly) on the keyboard.

If anyone knows what this music is from so I can search for the actual tune, I'd appreciate it....

http://www.bryangroulx.com/amiga.mp3
Heya,

From what I can make of your little 'demo' there it oughta be Rallyemaster by Karsten Obarski, the one guy that created the first Sound Tracker. Download it at ftp://modland.ziphoid.com/pub/modules/P ... master.mod and see if it is the one.

// Ziph
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

byangoo

Post by byangoo »

Yes it is. Thank you very much for responding.

I'm impressed you were able to determine the right song from my rudimentary mp3 file.

Regards
Scyphe
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Scyphe »

byangoo wrote:Yes it is. Thank you very much for responding.

I'm impressed you were able to determine the right song from my rudimentary mp3 file.

Regards

While you're at it, try to find the Sleepwalker mod he did. Great stuff (and I loved the Crystal Hammer mod as well). I still have my first floppy of Soundtracker 1 (with Alpha Flight intro). No idea if it still works though.
"...Yes, I DID make modules and demos on the Amiga, but I was never in one of the big groups..."