My nightmare

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
LaLa
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

My nightmare

Post by LaLa »

What you read below is a true story. It happened to me last night. I am writing it down to warn all of you: it can happen to you, too!

It actually started out as a very nice dream. I was born and raised in Hungary, we lived in a drab, grey 10-story condo building and there were many other similar drab, grey 10-story condos around us. In my dream I was back there and in the building just a few steps away from our condo tower a small hole-in-the-wall type bar/lounge opened up.

As it turned out, they were holding a Back In Time Live event there! I was so happy to have a BIT Live event so close to my home! I went to the bar which was already full of people, many of whom were familiar to me: Slaygon, Reyn, the PPOT gang... Everybody was chatting and drinking and having a jolly good time. Everybody was dressed in very nice clothes, like if they were getting ready for an opera or something. More people were streaming down on the stairs from their hotel rooms upstairs to see the upcoming concerts: Reyn, PPOT and some punk chick with a bright red hair. It was getting dark outside, but this incredibly small bar and its lounge area was just starting to come alive.

Then I suddenly realized I had to change my clothes - I couldn't be at such a classy party in my everyday rags! (Remember, this was a dream, it doesn't have to make sense...) So, I quickly ran back home where my Mom promptly assigned a bunch of chores to me, one of which was to go down to a grocery store which was also not too far. Somewhere in between I changed my clothes, too.

Anyway, by the time I came out of the grocery store the Sun was rising. As I got out of the grocery store, I thought, what the hell am I doing here? I should be at the party! I started walking as fast as I could with the grocery bags in my hands towards the bar. I opened the door and...

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

THE PARTY WAS OVER!

People were passed out on the floor, on the lounge chairs, at the bar, some were just holding up with their last beer in their hands, some people just started to wake up. I MISSED THE ENTIRE FRIGGIN' CONCERT!

At this point, I woke up. I was shaking badly, I was sweating profusely. I was shocked and angry. Then I slowly started to realize, this was just a DREAM! Oh, thank God! Just a dream!...

I sincerely hope none of you will ever go through the horror I experienced last night. It's definitely one of the worst nightmares I ever had. I wouldn't wish it unto my enemies, let alone unto my friends.

So, be careful and never miss a BIT Live party again, otherwise you'll end up with nightmares like me!!!
|......|......
|_/\_|_/\_
./~~\/~~\
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Re: My nightmare

Post by Chris Abbott »

BIT Live LaLa is merely years away :)

On the serious side, I dreamt my basal cell carcinoma came back the other night. Boy, was I relieved when I woke up...

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

That is not a dream but a reality!!! It has been next to impossible to go on vacation since the past 10+ Years... Cant really complain since I've been lucky and employed.

I am however working on the wife so I can get on a plane and attend a Bit Live or whatever else that might be going on.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

I missed so much events because I had no money or time... I panic at the thought that I might actually and suddenly attend such an event... :confusion:

I realized at work that I couldn't talk more than 2 english phrases in a direct confrontation. That's simply embarrassing. Now thinking of attending an event a whole evening...

Hell... I am even afraid to meet other sceners under other circumstances... :|

Maybe it wasn't ment for me to come out of my hiding place at all...
All is lost.
Steve B
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Steve B »

i only missed BIT Live events due to being in hospital and the bloody nurses not leting me out for the weekend :evil:
hey, i can dance with an IV in !
thats why the stands have wheels on !! :doctor:
I C 64 People

Computers can never replace human stupidity
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

I vicariously live through those who attend events post photos and talk about it. :duh:
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
funmusicguy310

Post by funmusicguy310 »

One word “Complicated”