ROTY 2010 voting

Post bug reports and suggestions for improving Remix64.com or AmigaRemix here. For other sites, contact the respective site maintainers directly.
Mayhem
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: ROTY 2010 voting

Post by Mayhem »

Putting my votes in... looks like I can't submit Reyn, his name doesn't come up when I type it in a field. Does everyone we vote for have to have released a remix in 2010, even for veteran?
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

Well, a veteran is a veteran only if he/she releases anything during the year, indeed. :) That's why people complained last year when they couldn't vote for Makke, as well. :)
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

Mayhem
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Mayhem »

I thought that might be the case, but figured I'd check to make sure... I'll slip someone else in for my five then...
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Amok
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Amok »

Just for the case you did not notice: Voting for ROTY 2010 is possible now: http://www.remix64.com/roty.html

Have phun... :cheers:
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

I've done some of my voting, but I'll get it all finished off at the weekend (might even blog about my 10 favourite tracks of the year if I get time)

Is it too early to ask about the awards show, yet?
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

C64GLeN wrote:Is it too early to ask about the awards show, yet?
This years show will be hosted by SLAY Radio and relayed by SceneSat and will probably take place January 16th, but that's something Slaygon or Boz will have to confirm.
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

Be sure to check out the new column sorting function on the main ROTY voting page's table. This might help finding / remembering your favorites.