Permission from you

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
poke16384
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Re: Permission from you

Post by poke16384 »

SarahKreuz31 wrote:Would be grateful if one or another of you guys could support me.
You have my permission to use any of my stuff, Sarah - If it's appropriate for you. :)
It's all about the notes, where you put 'em, what you do with 'em and how long they last
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

Thanks a lot, Peter. :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Marcel Donné
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Marcel Donné »

Feel free to use any of my stuff as well Sarah :)
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

You can use my music too if you like :D
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

Thanks, guys. Very kind of you. :worship: Just a few days have passed, but a lot of great new Music to work with ever since :thumbsup:

DANKE!
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Mine too... no prob :)
Regards, Jess D. Skov-Nielsen (Razmo).
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

Thanks, Razmo :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

Just wanted to let you guys know that since yesterday my YouTube Channel is monetized. Becoming an official YouTube-Partner just means (inter alia) advertise occurs in chosen Videos and a few bucks (currently: VERY, VERY few) are floating in. I`ve updatet the description on the Channelpage `cause of that, take a look if you`re interested/involved. And thx again for all your support; because of you it`s much easier to rotate on a Platform like YouTube and their "with full force-copyright-issues". Since I fucking failed with my last channel: history is proof how to do it the wrong way :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SarahKreuz78
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

SarahKreuz31 wrote:Just wanted to let you guys know that since yesterday my YouTube Channel is monetized. Becoming an official YouTube-Partner just means (inter alia) advertise occurs in chosen Videos and a few bucks (currently: VERY, VERY few) are floating in. I`ve updatet the description on the Channelpage `cause of that, take a look if you`re interested/involved. And thx again for all your support; because of you it`s much easier to rotate on a Platform like YouTube and their "with full force-copyright-issues". Since I fucking failed with my last channel: history is proof how to do it the wrong way :shock:

Congratz.. it makes things easier when you create your own content and have permission to use audio.

My videos are eligible for monetization but I do not believe that I"m a YouTube Partner.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

Analog-X64 wrote:
SarahKreuz31 wrote:Just wanted to let you guys know that since yesterday my YouTube Channel is monetized. Becoming an official YouTube-Partner just means (inter alia) advertise occurs in chosen Videos and a few bucks (currently: VERY, VERY few) are floating in. I`ve updatet the description on the Channelpage `cause of that, take a look if you`re interested/involved. And thx again for all your support; because of you it`s much easier to rotate on a Platform like YouTube and their "with full force-copyright-issues". Since I fucking failed with my last channel: history is proof how to do it the wrong way :shock:

My videos are eligible for monetization but I do not believe that I"m a YouTube Partner.
Yeah,monetization is available for everyone (since January I guess!?). Since then YouTube is totally overwhelmed with advertising - it seems that each and everyone wants a piece of the cake. Channels who haven`t reached 10 Subscribers yet are advertising like hell :confusion: . Due to YouTube statistic I got 300-500 views each day the last few months (random: including ALL Videos I?`ve uploaded so far), and, yeah, this IS absolutely nothing: we`re talking about maybe 10 euro / Year. MAYBE. Could be 5 Euro in a Year. 3,50,- is possible as well :rofl:
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

SarahKreuz31 wrote: Yeah,monetization is available for everyone (since January I guess!?). Since then YouTube is totally overwhelmed with advertising - it seems that each and everyone wants a piece of the cake. Channels who haven`t reached 10 Subscribers yet are advertising like hell :confusion: . Due to YouTube statistic I got 300-500 views each day the last few months (random: including ALL Videos I?`ve uploaded so far), and, yeah, this IS absolutely nothing: we`re talking about maybe 10 euro / Year. MAYBE. Could be 5 Euro in a Year. 3,50,- is possible as well :rofl:
I'll be launching my Channel very soon :) finally sorted out issues with the .MP4's generated by my PlayBook and Sony Vegas
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

SarahKreuz31 wrote: Yeah,monetization is available for everyone (since January I guess!?). Since then YouTube is totally overwhelmed with advertising - it seems that each and everyone wants a piece of the cake. Channels who haven`t reached 10 Subscribers yet are advertising like hell :confusion: . Due to YouTube statistic I got 300-500 views each day the last few months (random: including ALL Videos I?`ve uploaded so far), and, yeah, this IS absolutely nothing: we`re talking about maybe 10 euro / Year. MAYBE. Could be 5 Euro in a Year. 3,50,- is possible as well :rofl:
I've been curious how monetizing works with video game footage as my understanding was, you cant monetize on video game footage as per google/youtube rules, but at the same time I see a lot of people posting video game footage.

I've written to some of these people, but nobody responds back with an answer.
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

Dunno. Must be totally random and depending on the person who`s checking the monetizing the very moment you are asking for it via YouTube. A Friend of mine got some huge problems while he was uploading Videomaterial from Electronic Arts, so this is definetly something to avoid (doesn`t matter if you gonna make some bucks out of these Videos - he got this copyright-blahblah anyways). But it wasn`t some "The Bard`s Tale" footage, or some other pretty old EA-stuff - but some pretty up to date-Games like the latest "Need for Speed" or something else.

Haven`t got any problems with gameplayfootage. Someone at YouTube is pre-watching it and thinking "Wow, WTF? Footage coming straight from the Stone Age of Videogames!" I`m only monetizing a very few Longplay-Videos. And those who I wanted to just passed the YT-valuation. Only had to delete Gameplayfootage of "Penthouse Hot Numbers Deluxe" once (Amiga). Too much boobs for YouTube. :)
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

SarahKreuz31 wrote: Haven`t got any problems with gameplayfootage. Someone at YouTube is pre-watching it and thinking "Wow, WTF? Footage coming straight from the Stone Age of Videogames!" I`m only monetizing a very few Longplay-Videos. And those who I wanted to just passed the YT-valuation. Only had to delete Gameplayfootage of "Penthouse Hot Numbers Deluxe" once (Amiga). Too much boobs for YouTube. :)
I dont plan on doing video game footage, but if I ever do, it will be interesting to see what happens :)
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks to each and everyone to you for the great support. You guys showed me what a great community Remix64 is. The Channel has been closed a while ago and there'll be no more uploads (due to a lack of time) but it's still running...and going good ; with roundabout 8000 videoplays each month. http://abload.de/img/youtubevbkwo.jpg But, yeah, no wonder: it's about OLD Games. So it doesn't matter if the Video is OLD as well. :nod: So your Music is, and always will be, in use, even the forthcoming years'n'years'n'years.

Here are some thoughts about the work and progress on YouTube - on my Blog (only in german) -> http://sarahkreuz78.blogspot.de/2013/10 ... anals.html

Thank you. :worship: