Run You Over

For those who want to post remixes from other platforms or show off their original work. Post them here!
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Run You Over

Post by Makke »

I've been working on a new synth pop project for years, called Elected Seat, but nothing finished ever comes out of it. The reasons are many - work, family, lack of energy, me doing other music stuff like sing in a choir etc. So, I decided to just upload whatever I finish to SoundCloud, and stop having grand ideas.

There will be a remix pack available at some point.
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Run You Over

Post by Chris Abbott »

Yeah, sometimes you just get it out, and get it on :)

Great stuff!
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Good stuff, that man. Love the floor bass on "Atmosphere".

My personal experience is that I haven't stopped having 'grand' ideas, but over the years I have become better at deciding which ones to act upon and which ones don't really warrant my time and energy being poured into them, despite said ideas being conceptually interesting/funny/exiting/whatever.

(And speaking of getting stuff out, I wonder if the Monotron album will ever see the light of day.)
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

Very PSB esque, gotta love it mate!!
It's a good decision, seing that the grand music projects of hobbyist musicians receive so very little attention.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Jan Lund Thomsen wrote:Good stuff, that man. Love the floor bass on "Atmosphere".

My personal experience is that I haven't stopped having 'grand' ideas, but over the years I have become better at deciding which ones to act upon and which ones don't really warrant my time and energy being poured into them, despite said ideas being conceptually interesting/funny/exiting/whatever.

(And speaking of getting stuff out, I wonder if the Monotron album will ever see the light of day.)
I was thinking that same thing myself... and yes, some ideas are great in your head: in fact, they're better in your head than they could ever be in real-life, and you get a better emotional payoff...
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?