Key points of discussion are:
• c64 composing
• Vibrants and his music editor
Key points of Discussion are:
• His composing days on the c64
• His time at Ocean Software
• His working relationship with Martin Galway
• His current work within the remix64 scene
• His own musicial works
Here we have Glyn's Second Interview for Remix64. Key points of dIscussion are:
• Reworks of his classic Firelord and Times Of Lore remixes
• His album
• Various YouTube projects
• A complete soundtrack composed as a film score of series of SID's taken from a well known C64 game
• A possible collaboration of two of the scene's heavyweights.
Thanks to Kwed keeping track of all current HVSC links for the remixes, remix.kwed.org and Remix64 now feature direct links to DeepSID alongside each remix. This enables you to take a quick listen to the original tunes.
DeepSID is a massive web based SID player / library, created by JCH.
We've overhauled the account section with the following improvements:
- Better overview and navigation, less clutter
- Buttons to jump between your public profile the profile editor. Same for your track pages.
- It is now possible to add YouTube links to your remixes.
- Adding alternative download URLs has been incorporated in the track page editor
- You can now delete your uploaded images without having to replace them
The 83-piece Czech Studio Orchestra plays SID!
8-Bit Symphony Pro has been released digitally....
Non-Kickstarter backers can get it from C64Audio.com
CD will be produced and shipped once COVID-19 circumstances permit...
02. Forbidden Forest and Beyond
05. Knight Tyme (ZX Spectrum exclusive)
06. Ghosts 'n' Goblins (C64 tune, not arcade tune)
07. Imagine Ocean (Comic Bakery, Ocean Loader, Rambo)
08. Green Beret (loader and title)
09. William Wobbler
10. Stifflip and Co.
01. Aztec Challenge
02. International Karate Suite
03. Last Ninja® Wastelands
05. Flash Gordon
08. Barbarillax (Barbarian 2/Parallax High Score)
09. Monty on the Run
10. Monty's Journey (Monty on the Run High Score/Commando High Score)
For those of you who haven't picked up the news through Slay Radio or Scenesat, the live awards show for 2019 is on π-day; Saturday 14th March @ 20:00 (CET)... (That's 7pm if you're in the uk and sometime between 12pm - 3pm in the USA).
This year it's SceneSat Radio's turn to give out the awards and give you a run-down of what happened in 2019.
As usual the show will be jointly broadcast on SLAY Radio and SceneSat Radio, and show chat will be on EFNet in the channel #remix64.
Submitted by Poke16384
Slaygon's masterpiece has been added to the Remix64.com song database, so you can now vote and write reviews for it