...life in 320x200

Post your self-made artwork, here.
Commie_User
Forum God
Forum God

Re: ...life in 320x200

Post by Commie_User »

Wonderful pictures. I liked the hand, UFO and bass guitar ones especially. We could do with a lot more C64 bitmap art but even Lman doesn't oblige us.

Are they all drawn?

Are multicolor mode pix valid here?
I'll say yes if you link us the disk image of your pictures. Please. I'd love to see them through my television, the way God intended.

I'm rotten at art so folks like me fall back on DTP. If you have a scanner you can live life in higher than 320x200, though it'll still be in black and white.

I dealt with colour photography here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8187

What are you like at taking photos and 'arting them up' on the Commodore?
NecroPolo
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by NecroPolo »

Commie_User wrote:Wonderful pictures. I liked the hand, UFO and bass guitar ones especially. We could do with a lot more C64 bitmap art but even Lman doesn't oblige us.

Are they all drawn?

I'll say yes if you link us the disk image of your pictures. Please. I'd love to see them through my television, the way God intended.
You can find everything @ CSDb:

http://noname.c64.org/csdb/scener/?id=20082

They are all converted then manually re-pixeled to details with Project One, I used that as some kind of final MC mode filter/converter. The bassgirl, HAL and engine used others' work. The light/dark type of images above them are all hand-made using bi-action spray mode in GIMP, MS Paint or the like. I have some experience with playing light and shadow because I used a double-action spray gun during my teens to paint model cars and aeroplanes, 1:24 and 1:48.
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

Great works man! :)