Toy Bizarre

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
betelzeus
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Toy Bizarre

Post by betelzeus »

I got accepted for my first remix on RKO ...(very cool btw :) ) ... it's toy bizarre ..which is originally a 7 second tune ....somehow i turned it into 1:30 hahah ...don't ask lol .... ... but ... it's more a classical style i guess .... but ..i'm just glad i got on RKO ...thanks Jan and whoever else decides what gets on rko :D ....i really appreciate it ... i never thought that i would get accepted any where ... i know it's a short tune ..and it's more of a variation on the original than anything ...but i'm just glad to be out there .....i had a lot of energy that night ....and well ...to me the harpsichord was a big thing ...to me at least ...that made a big part of the song ...even tho that is just in the background ....

But emm ...I just want to thank anyone that downloads it and takes the time to listen to it :) ..... I tried to make it presentable ...so hoplefully some of you will like it ... :)

and btw ... good vibes to eveyone that remixes ....well to everyone really :)

Lata,
CMP