Donations still needed for THIS Back in Time Live

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
SIR'86
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by SIR'86 »

Thanks! I'll give it another go.
-- Steve

SIR'86
Old Time C64 Artist.
Sir's C64 Art Gallery
Cheetor
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Cheetor »

Chris,

Another bit of fundraising I'll be doing for you - I've got some C64 bits I'll be sorting over the next couple of weeks and listing on eBay and posting the links here and I'll be putting all the proceeds from these to the BIT Live fund.

I don't know exactly what the items will be yet, but obviously starting a new thread here will generate some added interest in the stuff. What I can say is that once I can get it checked and make sure it works okay, one of the things I will be hoping to auction off on behalf of BIT will be a Sound Expander cartridge! 8)

Simon
Views in my posts are my own and not necessarily that of Auto Assembly
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

When you sell the bits, make sure they know of a certain community forum - that way we can grow too and the sale serves a double purpose :)
Cheetor
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Cheetor »

I'll be putting direct links to the BIT Live site, C64audio.com and this forum in the main item description part and stating that it's a fundrasing auction in all the BIT Live auctions that I'll be doing so it should help a bit!

I've had some c64audio.com banners on some of my websites as well for quite some time. Now to try and find the time to test that bloody Sound Expander...!
Views in my posts are my own and not necessarily that of Auto Assembly
Chain
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Chain »

Chris,

I'm very sorry to here that things didn't go well this year and have sent you a little something. I didn't feel up to coming this year due to various reasons but hope that this doesn't put you off and that perhaps you can get support up front for another one in the future.

Shane
Chain.
We do now what, must be done now...

...because her-indoors told us to, otherwise she'll take away all our toys and make us go to bed early without any tea.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Thanks Chain :) Most generous! *sniff* *hugs*
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Some pay finally came in for some work, so my donation just went in the pot - whos next > ?