S.N.O.R 2

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

Makke wrote:I usually read when I go to bed. I use a good book to get me in bed in time. Otherwise I'll sit up by the computer till I fallasleep :)
if i got i real good book, i read it everywhere in places like
tramp, plane, car (if i don't drive...), bed and even in the
bathroom while doing 'something'.... :lol: i can't lay it away
till i know the end of the story.... so it tooks me for a book
with 500 pages 2-3 days... and that's bad...
because, if i read a triolgy like one of timothy zahn, i have a
real long time to wait till the next part appears... i admit i'm
'bookjunkie' in german 'leseratte' (sounds wittier...)... :wink:

cheers 2Klang
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

[...] even in the bathroom while doing 'something'...

Post by Vosla »

hmm... strange but every guy i know likes to read a book or something else while sitting on 'the throne'... i don't know if this could be explained with evolution but i never heard of a woman reading in the bathroom while 'planting a stinkbomb'. (though there is still a (female inspired) rumour that women don't have to go to the lavatory. do they explode at age 20? so pepperpots are just cleverly disguised old buggers...) :mrgreen:
do men dislike the idea of wasting time just sitting around ? dunno... but if i see men watching a game of cricket... maybe that's a special state of temporal coma... :wink:
All is lost.
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Re: [...] even in the bathroom while doing 'something'...

Post by ifadeo »

Vosla wrote: ...do men dislike the idea of wasting time just sitting around ? dunno... but if i see men watching a game of cricket... maybe that's a special state of temporal coma... :wink:
it's a little bizarre... but i have in every room of my flat a little book,
where write down my thoughts and idea's... (songs, a few notes, some
lyrics & concept art...drawing is also fun...)

cheers 2Klang
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: S.N.O.R 2

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

merman wrote: Oh, and Jan, we met at Back in Time Live 3 queuing outside - I was the guy in the Commodore Scene cap which you made fun of :D
I'm sure I did it the best possible intentions. Especially seeing as I can't remember you. :D

P.S.: Okay, I admit it. I haven't actually read anything by Ben Elton yet. But I've got Dead Famous lying around, so I thought I'd throw it in for good measure. Gonna start on it as soon as I finish Elmore Leonards "Rum Punch".