S.N.O.R 3

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

S.N.O.R 3

Post by Max Levin »

I have really only one thing to say this time: TYSKARNA FRÃ…N LUND RULES!!! :D
They were at Markan in Helsingborg as I probably mentioned before, and I was there to hear some synth-parody. But there was more techno than synth, I must say, but that doesn't say I felt fooled(definetly not!). There were alot of things that made me happy, and things that made me feel... er, how tho say this... you know when you're standing taking a shower, and then you do "something" that makes you fall on your knees(that's probably more than I wanted to write :oops: ) Well, exactly THAT feeling I got sometimes! Makke, you surely missed something out if you really didn't get there! :)
I for once thought "Achtung Christmas" and "Global Fussball, Ok"(which was the final play) were to be one of those highlights, but it showed to be two other songs that made it impossible for the crowd to stand still and not dance: one of them was "Asien"! The other one I don't know the name of but MAN was I surprice when they suddenly played HAPPY HARDCORE! :D "Asien" on the other hand wasn't HHC, but it had something that made me more than happy: the "Way of the Exploding Fist" tune! :) Sec. 0:15 - 0:22 of Neil Brennens old asskicker-tune was looped to everyones pleasure! What made me really happy was the fact that people started to jump around like crazy to the genres that I love(HHC and Bitpop), and I know if TFL does more music like this in the future they're definetly gonna be one of the more important bands to listen too(just think about how much attention the "scene" is going to get)! But that is IF they continues doing partially c64-remixes like "Asien", maybe the just stop making music after their first album Metamorphobia?... :oops: :shock: BWAHAHAHAHA :lol: Like they're going to quit after this! :lol:
About one hour the show went on with techno-beats, a small guitar-solo(that soon changed into synth-pop) and one bald-headed guy dressed up as a powerplant worker, singing as if he were a opera actress(!). Now I have ordered their album Metamorphobia just because I cant get enough :)
Oh yeah... let's not forget the guy at the "drums"(he was hitting the air all the time). Whenever he got hyperactive, the other guys reminded him to take the "showroom-dummies" stance :D. A Kraftwerk-lover who saw that without laughting has surely got no sense of humour!
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

MAN, and I forgot a lil' picky: http://home.swipnet.se/~w-99268/bild%20tyskarna.jpg
Enjoy!
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Re: S.N.O.R 3

Post by Makke »

Max Levin wrote:Makke, you surely missed something out if you really didn't get there! :)
Yeah, I know :( I wanted to go, but no money and no time. I missed them when they played at SAMA last year as well. But they only played 4 songs then.
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

Max Levin wrote:MAN, and I forgot a lil' picky: http://home.swipnet.se/~w-99268/bild%20tyskarna.jpg
Enjoy!
real funny pig...äh..pic... :lol:

...and i'm a real 'Kraftwerk' fan and i do a long
time ago.... a song called 'teilchenreise' it sounds
like a unreleased demo from 'Kraftwerk'(..a bit)...
...it's a ironc song.... :wink:

funny note about this song, the most people who
hear it means that the vocals got the same dialect
as 'Kraftwerk' vocal,s no wonder we are living in
the same town...

here a link for the song...(it's form my old band 'ifadeo')

http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/1498/1498988.html

cheers 2Klang
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

...downloaded your 'teilchenreise'... :)

well, it's smooth like your last 2 tunes... a bit too smooth for kraftwerk but it sounds indeed a bit 'kraftwerkish' :wink:
All is lost.
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

Vosla wrote:...downloaded your 'teilchenreise'... :)

well, it's smooth like your last 2 tunes... a bit too smooth for kraftwerk but it sounds indeed a bit 'kraftwerkish' :wink:
yep, right but it's a old song (written & recorded '98, released 2001)...

cheers 2Klang