Someone else has my avatar by accident?

Post bug reports and suggestions for improving Remix64.com or AmigaRemix here. For other sites, contact the respective site maintainers directly.
w-ber

Someone else has my avatar by accident?

Post by w-ber »

Hi all, as a recently joined newbie I claim my right to say this seems like an excellent place to hang out. However, there's one potential bug here. I uploaded my avatar and for some reason it appeared instantly in fnordpojk's profile. I only happened to notice it when browsing the recent threads and was quite surprised to see the exact same image there. :)

Not that I have anything against someone else using this excellent TAC-2 picture as avatar, but this seems like a bug to me. Ignore me, if fnordpojk happened to be online at the same time, clicked on my profile and selected the same picture as his avatar.

*fumbles around with links for a while*
Well now, this might be just a huge coincidence. The pictures don't have the same links and diff claims they differ. I snatched mine two days ago from the 'net and converted it to 70x80 px, just like fnordpojk's picture...

fnordpojk's: images/avatars/d57244e640d4c58c8f210.jpg
my: images/avatars/82e8877741c0be4981c80.jpg

My apologies, if the latter is the case.
My name has nothing to do with weebl or Wobbler.
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Theres is a 1 pixel size difference - put it down to an amazing coincidence.
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

It's a nice avatar but I would suggest you take another one. Just to avoid confusion.
All is lost.
w-ber

Post by w-ber »

Matrix wrote:Theres is a 1 pixel size difference - put it down to an amazing coincidence.
Now in the morning light it does seem like a coincidence, but at the time I was sure some script or another wasn't behaving.

Yeah, I'll get another avatar. ;)
My name has nothing to do with weebl or Wobbler.
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

lol, yeah it is a coinkydink.

Fnord as used this for a while!