Off Topic, but hey i can't help it :)

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Off Topic, but hey i can't help it :)

Post by tas »

A very proud moment for me today and yeah i wanna shout it out loud!

It's a Big game at my local football team today (Massive), it's the day that Rovers could go into the Play-offs if we win! Thats a great feeling in itself... but it's a very proud moment for me in a different respect.

My Daughter aged 7 will be dancing there Live on National TV (Sky Sports 1) infront of what is expected to be around 5-6000 fans. I'm really giddy about it, and very proud!

Neil
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Geez! She's very brave to do that!
tomsk
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by tomsk »

Well, the result wasn't quite right - but I hope you both still enjoyed the day.
Looking at the table it's gonna be a close finish for those play offs. I hope that Donny make it !

Another way of looking at it, is that my team were officially relegated from the premiership. Life's a shitter sometimes.
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

We have made the playoffs :)))

Hereford Loosing cosolidated our place. We are there :)

Yeah brought as tear to my eye to see my little girl dancing at the ground in front of 5,300 fans, will be a moment i will never forget.. Even if the bastards at sky didn't show it! instead they talked about Yeovil while it was going on, bit of a bummer that!
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

At least your not a newcastle fan eh thomsk? 6-2 oh dear!
tomsk
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by tomsk »

Oh yeah - the Newcastle game made up a bit of cheer.

Glad you're in the play offs - but I must warn you that it's the most nerve racking experience!
:shock:

Typical Sky TV - not showing that scene. Still, you have the fondest of memories. :D
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

It'll be the first time i'll experience such a thing, i've got goosebumps just thinking about it.

My hope is that we at least make the final in Stoke, I know Rovers fans will fill their share of the seats! :)