Tas aka Neil Carr .

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
M.A.F
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Tas aka Neil Carr .

Post by M.A.F »

I propose Neil to do a remix..of...anything.

Something.

With Tas's name attatched.Doesnt really matter if he did it himself entirely ,on his own as such,as long as most of the creation was his own.He has such good taste that im sure it would be great.

Would be intresting to hear :)

Unless there are some about that im not aware of..if there are then sorry in advance Neil,take no offence if you have.

Im sure Neil would do a good/have done a good job :D

Its an unorthodox request i know :oops: but would be good to hear or be directed to something that Neil has created himself. :P
Not to be too pretentious you understand.
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

heh, but i have done one about ooooh 5 years ago... it's comically well documented ;)

You need to do some D.I.Y work to find out what and where it is, but it's around there somewhere. It's not at all good though as it was just a little test when i first used reason - i got bored of it soon afterwards.

As for doing a serious one, Well i don't have the interest nor the will to learn and to be honest i can't be arsed!