Lost Kwed Remixes

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
bombardier

Lost Kwed Remixes

Post by bombardier »

Can anyone help me? I've had a system crash and lost nearly all of my 64 remixes that I'd built up. Yes, I know I should back up my system, but my HD is running at just over 110 Gb and it's a bit tricky to do it regularly!

Would anyone be able to make the whole set available to me, either on CD or I can download it from FTP? I'm in the UK, and will give a contribution to make up for the time someone has to spend to do it for me?

Also, anyone know a good way of getting Amiga Mods into a Mac sequencer package?

Thanks everyone.
Do not let your eyes see, nor your ears hear, that which you cannot account for.
seVeneleVen
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by seVeneleVen »

hi,
Also, anyone know a good way of getting Amiga Mods into a Mac sequencer package?
... listen to them ... and then play. :wink:
CraigG
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: Lost Kwed Remixes

Post by CraigG »

I can't help with the MP3s, as I only have 100 or so of them on my hard-drive. However, for Amiga MODs - Mac sequencer, check out Player Pro:
http://www.quadmation.com/pphome.htm
bombardier

Post by bombardier »

Thanks man! I've just downloaded the demo - I'm going to play around and see if I can't import my old mods I made and update them a bit.
Do not let your eyes see, nor your ears hear, that which you cannot account for.