Amiga Remixes on SLAY Radio?

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...

Should SLAY Radio take on Amiga remixes too?

HELL yes! I've been waiting for this to happen for ages!
49%
No, I would prefer that SLAY Radio sticks to c64 remixes only!
15%
Yes, but start a neighbour station instead, and leave the current station as it is!
29%
I really don't care.
7%

Total votes: 41

Schlicky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Schlicky »

Any outlook or timeline, can I have a look at the project plan and key milestone dates.

:lol:
fnordpojk
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by fnordpojk »

Schlicky wrote:Any outlook or timeline, can I have a look at the project plan and key milestone dates.
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

tas wrote:agreed the amiga releases generally speaking are quite poor. I would think it wouldn't be a good idea at all to mix them together...

It would be like RKO and Amigaremix merging.. It's nice that they are seperate but have a central unit as in between as in remix64's boards are. I say go for it but as two individual station connected by your central site.
I'd go with this, something to run alongside the C64 remix scene but not merging/interfering.

It seems to me a similar debate to when ZZap 64 included Amiga content full-time, it carried on for a while but was never truly popular as it had merged with a magazine famed for its exclusive C64 content. In the end, Amiga content was removed, which was the right decision.

The Amiga remix scene has a long way to go, and is down to the remixers out there to increase its fan base. I think it needs to strike out on its own to succeed.
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'