Armageddon Man (Featuring Ilaria Mosso)

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
gibs
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by gibs »

There is a mp3 player on the first page, and songs start automatically. maybe your browser block the mp3 player... or haven't flash installed ??

you only have to select the song on the playlist... :wink:
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

gibs wrote:There is a mp3 player on the first page, and songs start automatically. maybe your browser block the mp3 player... or haven't flash installed ??

you only have to select the song on the playlist... :wink:
Ah. I thought they were your "other" works... I was looking for a downloadable version. I really, really dislike webpages that play music so I didn't spend all that much time on there. ;>
gibs
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by gibs »

I can understand, there are advantage and disadvantage...

If do some mods and bounce another realease, you don't have to download another file...

well...I'm actually at work, once at home I will provide the link so you will be able to download it :-)

cheers
sumppi
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by sumppi »

Nice work, quite a bit better than the first version. I especially liked the addition of the outro solo even if it feels a bit awkward, but that's just a question of getting used to it probably.

I can't comment on the mixing/mastering since I could only listen to it with my Powerbook's tiny speakers due to the Flash embedding, but so far it (and the production values in general) seems to be also a lot better.

I'm not totally sure on the addition of synths and strings though, I'd pick one or the other but probably not both. The strings fit the feel better than the synths, nice November Rain'esque sound.

BTW, it might be just my ears but do the clean guitars in the beginning seem to be slightly out of tune? Could be the chord progression conflicting in a weird way too.

Sumppi
gibs
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by gibs »

My solos are voluntarily syncopated like slash/jimy page...(15 years that I play slash's stuff)

therefore, I admit that there is an hesitation just before the fastest final part that is a timing error...and you can hear it very well because the sound's attack is big and with a sound like this you are not entitled to the error!

this is the reason why I must record again the whole thing...

I'm not sure that earing on powerbook speakers is enough to talk about "bit" difference...I will make a mp3 with the old one and the new one side by site especially for you my friend :lol:

thanks for your comment
Aero
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Aero »

That was one cool-looking homepage
gibs
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by gibs »

sumppi wrote: I especially liked the addition of the outro solo even if it feels a bit awkward, but that's just a question of getting used to it probably.
Even slash is awkward on this video

http://www.youtube.com/v/TXzr5Ip4vP0"

but there is something more important (at least for me) this is the feeling of spontaneousness...this is only my point of view...
gibs
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by gibs »

Hello, I can't upload it to rko...the server always send an internal error at the end of the upload :help:...I have tried from different computer & browser...:idea:

So here is the link to download it :

:!: -->> Click Here To Download <<-- :!:
Romeo Knight
Supreme Strumming Daddy
Supreme Strumming Daddy

Post by Romeo Knight »

gibs wrote: Even slash is awkward on this video

No offense but there's still a BIG difference between you and Slash
(and I'm not talking about his hairstyle :) )
gibs
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by gibs »

Romeo Knight wrote:
gibs wrote: Even slash is awkward on this video

No offense but there's still a BIG difference between you and Slash
(and I'm not talking about his hairstyle :) )
the question is : is that difference is as BIG as the one between you and Satch ? :lol: (not talking about hairstyle wich is the same :rofl:)