last ninja.. yeah sorry lol

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

last ninja.. yeah sorry lol

Post by Infamous »

slightly spurred on by load errors excellent remix of last ninja a month or so ago i thought id get off my fat lazy arse and finish my one thats been sitting on my harddrive for 258923 years staring at me.

unfortunately what i came back too (that back then sounded awesome) in the cold dawn of learning a little bit more sounded absolutely bloody shite.. so after a bit of a re-write heres a quick sneak preview of what ive got so far.

http://rapidshare.de/files/25141031/nin ... x.mp3.html

sorry its on rapidshare ive got nowere else to put the thing.. anyway comments idea's happily accepted and digested.

enjoy.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

I'm in the same situation no good place to host files.

I'll download it now.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
LOAD_ERROR
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by LOAD_ERROR »

LOL You wont believe it, I have almost finished a remix of THE SAME SUBTUNE (the level 5 loader as well). :lol:

Nice work this one... only i would like to hear a more aggressive beat, and a better use of effects and noises... btw, I listened to your remix very quickly, this is only my first impression, so stay tuned for a better comment ;-)

Cheers!
tomsk
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by tomsk »

Ah those Prodigy style drums - so in keeping with your mixes Chris. I liked it, and the FX too. Some of the sounds are a bit simplistic and could do with some filtering, but other than that I think it's worth pursueing.

;)
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

strange version, that the way i like it!!!
maybe there's too much reverb on some synths, the drums and bassline
works very well for me... :D

great work infy!!

btw. i doesn't care 'bout rapidshare..... :wink:

cheers ifadeo
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

@load error .. hehe nice one look forward to hearing that... wouldnt it be nice if hazel and dafunk also did a remix aswell of the same tune.. that'd be the breakbeat 4 giving everyone a right ninja'ing in the earholes and no mistaking :p, the drumbeat has already changed a fair amount, added some distorted nasty stuff for midbreaks, the weirdest amen break you'll ever hear (filters ftw.. might not stay in though im not sure yet) and ive got a few rap lines i found on an oldskool tune im thinking of layering over the top.

@tom thanks m8, im spending ALOT of time with the bassline's trying to compress them behind the drumbeat without making it disappear i still want it too rumble, i agree that some of the sounds are a bit meh .. working on that too slowly hopefully it shall please the ear alot more when its finished.

@ifadeo weird is my hometown buddy :D glad you like it so far, ill post up an update when i have something to post.