WIP Last Ninja Megamix by Awesome-A

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Kay Failla
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

WIP Last Ninja Megamix by Awesome-A

Post by Kay Failla »

Here is a preview of the next upcoming remix by Awesome-A... :)

This time a "The Last Ninja" (Ninja Paradise Megamix)... he took some tracks from LN1 and LN2...

enjoy it...:D

http://www.n-trax.de/Trax/wip/The%20Las ... some-A.mp3
Lexx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Lexx »

U know my little review on N-trax....and as i said that i like it, i'm realy curious about the finished version. :)

I feel ashamed that i realy don't know all Last Ninja Tracks as i never have played this game before. I know there was an amiga-conversion but i never bought, saw nor copied it. Perhaps i didn't liked the genre as the only Beatemup's that i played was Body Blows, Street Fighter & Double Dragon.

Thanks to Slayradio i learned about a few very impressiv last ninja tracks & Andre's Track is about the way to become one of the exellent last ninjas remixes too.
Lexx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Lexx »

I wonder why this remix doesn't get any reviews. So therefore i put a reminder on this. Ok guyz don't be sooo lazy. :wink:
Kay Failla
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Kay Failla »

...yeah no reviews, but it got some shout's...:wink:

http://www.remix64.com/tune_320800.html
Lexx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Lexx »

That's nice. At least a few coments & critics....so the artist is more able to learn what the listerns are do like & thinking about his work. :D

But i just keep wondering because when i check another remix threads,... there seems to be more replys & opinions happening according to the quality of the song & that's what i have missed here.

Perhaps Andre should have choosen a NON-Last Ninja Track because it's possible that they have been remixed too often. Especialy certain Lvl-tracks. So therefore the lack of attention probably.

It might be similar to the Turricans....people often choose just the following titles such the Titles, The Endings, Lvl1 Turri 1 + 2, the greatbath T2, Lvl 5 T2 & a few others which have been rerecorded by Huelsbeck himselves too. So it's abit annyoing to me as Huelsbeck fan when people don't respect other lvlsongs which didn't have been touched sofar by anyone. So with that though...i think it's possible the same with Last Ninja as this game's fame is as high as Turrican on Amiga. However im no C64-veteran but if u listening to Slayradio & reading the requests by people..u often see Last Ninja...so no wonders to me when too much remixes has been developed because Musicans think it's neccesarsy...that people want more Last Ninja tracks in different remix variations.

Whatever. Andre shouldn't feel dissapointed because good things come by time & next time it would be wise to choose something else but not tracks that got remixed too often anymore. Look at me...u know im working on a Turrican remix. I have choosen a Lvltrack which no one has tried with solong. I will be the first probably but don't be sure if people will like it because they might be ate with Turrican songs at all u know. Allthough i have taken a less known track. I think i don't have a harder job than Andre had with Last Ninja Paradies. It's not unusual that C64 verterans tastes are n't easy to satisfy. :wink: :oops:
Feekzoid
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Feekzoid »

Well I personally cant get enough Last Ninja remixes :D

I thought this cover wasnt going to hold my attention in the first few seconds.. but it grew on me, I especially like the violin melody.

If I had a niggle it would be that I thought the tempo was a little slow - but then by its "megamix" nature a workable tempo between the tracks would be necessary.

All round, excellent work :)