Magic Disk Issue 09/90 (Human BB Remix)

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Lagerfeldt
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Magic Disk Issue 09/90 (Human BB Remix)

Post by Lagerfeldt »

HVSC:

Click on link to play:
http://www.basejumpers.dk/magicdisk.mp3

Okay Tom, hope you like it! Didn't use the first part of the song, although it's great but I had to prioritize a bit you know. :)

BTW my girlfriend got the melody stuck in her head for days now :P
Last edited by Lagerfeldt on 05/07/2003 - 9:46, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas Detert

Post by Thomas Detert »

:lol: it is great <b> BUT</b> i am afraid this is a MARKUS SCHNEIDER Tune which appears accidently in my HVSC-Folder.....
Well, MARKUS will love it and me ,too....

cheers
TOM::::..
Lagerfeldt
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Lagerfeldt »

Thomas Detert wrote::lol: it is great <b> BUT</b> i am afraid this is a MARKUS SCHNEIDER Tune which appears accidently in my HVSC-Folder.....
Well, MARKUS will love it and me ,too....

cheers
TOM::::..
Haha, that's almost too weird & funny to be true!! I hope someone will tell Markus, then, and also that it is corrected in the HVSC soon.

I will do another one of yours for real.. when I have time! I particularly like Dynamoid (#2), and Starforce which has always been one of my absolute favourites.
Markus Schneider
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Markus Schneider »

Yup, true ... it's a very sad, lovely tune I did when I had trouble with my girlfriend (who's now my wife ... so trouble wasn't hard enough :wink: ) !

I found this tune in Thomas directory and wrote an email to the HVSC team about half a year ago. They will move the tune in one of the next updates.

I also wanted to remix this but always thought of voice version. Melody with voice, accom with strings and harp and YOUR perfect beat. Do you have access to a pro female singer ? I would like to make a coop for a ballad with you together :D I would arrange the acco with a hq orchestra lib :wink:

PS: Always love it when people remix my stuff. Thanks for that even you did not know :lol:
Markus
Lagerfeldt
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Lagerfeldt »

Well, I hope you like my version...

I did originally put vocals on it (the melody with my own vocals) but chose the original C64 lead instead anyway.

A cooperation would be nice but right now I have little time to do more C64 remixes, since I have to do some serious (money making) work in my studio.

I think this, Rolling Ronny, and Transworld are your best SIDs, Markus. :)
Markus Schneider
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Markus Schneider »

Lagerfeldt wrote:Well, I hope you like my version...
Yes I do ofcourse :D
Lagerfeldt wrote: A cooperation would be nice but right now I have little time to do more C64 remixes, since I have to do some serious (money making) work in my studio.
Ohh, did not thought of tommorow :wink:
How's about that... just make a 256 kbit mp3 of the beat'nbass only. Send me the file via mail and I don't bug you for some months :wink:
Then we'll see ...
Markus
Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity
Location: Lund, Sweden. Fav colour: White. Fav remix: PPOT Comic

Post by Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson »

I like this very much! Never heard the original, though, ... I reckon I've spent too little time together with HVSC!

Anyway, I love vocal parts in mixes, and this one you made fit very well together with the drums, Lagerfeldt!

*dum-tsum-tchaaak-ti-ki-ti-ki-dum-tsum-tschaaak!* to all of you! Don't forget that it's summer out there!